:Xbox Live Using Hughes Net Gen 4; Trouble shooting questions.

Discus and support :Xbox Live Using Hughes Net Gen 4; Trouble shooting questions. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been playing on xbox 360 the past 4 years. I have come to terms that I can't play certain games because of my connection. On the 360 I could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIGFOOT LA, Dec 20, 2015.

1. BIGFOOT LA
    BIGFOOT LA Guest

I have been playing on xbox 360 the past 4 years.

I have come to terms that I can't play certain games because of my connection.

On the 360 I could play Dark Souls 2 fairly smoothly with the to be expected lag; but now I cannot play on the xbox one witb the scholar of the first sin edition.

Any idea's as to what I can do to fix this? Or am I doomed to offline play now?

:)

BIGFOOT LA, Dec 20, 2015
  2. Xbox Live with Hughesnet

I have Hughes Net Gen 4 and....The only game I can play without lag is halo 3, not sure why, but yeah.

Chad Brittney, Dec 20, 2015
  3. 100% packet loss

I have a HT2000W Hughes Net router/modem. I have 26 mbps download 6mbps upload and it's saying I have 100% packet loss for multiplayer. I have done all of the Xbox trouble shooting and nothing has worked. Any ideas?

rangerdanger12, Dec 20, 2015
  4. :Xbox Live Using Hughes Net Gen 4; Trouble shooting questions.

what type of error are you getting?

Crystal Chapman, May 11, 2016
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    ^^ Check the date of the thread.

Daft Badger, May 11, 2016
  6. I did, but wasn't sure if the issue was ever resolved and I am pretty good at troubleshooting :Xbox Live Using Hughes Net Gen 4; Trouble shooting questions. :)

Crystal Chapman, May 13, 2016
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You aren't allowed to bump old threads on the forums.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Daft Badger Win User

You aren't allowed to bump old threads on the forums.
  9. Crystal Chapman Win User

I did, but wasn't sure if the issue was ever resolved and I am pretty good at troubleshooting :)
  10. Daft Badger Win User

^^ Check the date of the thread.
  11. Crystal Chapman Win User

what type of error are you getting?
  12. Chad Brittney Win User

Xbox Live with Hughesnet

I have Hughes Net Gen 4 and....The only game I can play without lag is halo 3, not sure why, but yeah.
Thema:

1. :Xbox Live Using Hughes Net Gen 4; Trouble shooting questions. - Similar Threads - Live Using Hughes

2. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  3. Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?: I have subscribed to an Xbox gamepass ultimate family plan and its worked for years up until recently when only one account can’t access online gameplay like the other accounts. That account can...
  4. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  5. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  6. How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...: As I stated I was playing call of duty MW3 zombies when I went down and I asked players for help and a guy asked where I was and when I told him I didn’t know where I was he started bad mouthing...
  7. My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...: It’s as the title says. Since about November my account ‘s on file card was used to purchase an Xbox live subscription of $10.65. This did not give MY account the “benefit” nor did I authorize the...
  8. can i still use xbox live to play gta online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still use xbox live to play gta online?: someone got me a 12 month live subscription card and i’m just trying to find out if i can even use it for gta online or if i have to get one of the game passes to be able to play it....
  9. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix?...
  10. I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.: I would like to access my old xbox live account due to all the saved game data. I can't remember the password, account blocked. Please help. da676f80-c866-46b4-af67-7f54e146cd88