XBOX live update kicked my xbo 360 into touch

Discus and support XBOX live update kicked my xbo 360 into touch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I conducted the required update of xb 360 yesterday and since then my connection to xbox live has ceased to function properly. The update did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdgarGravel, Dec 2, 2018.

1. EdgarGravel
    EdgarGravel Guest

I conducted the required update of xb 360 yesterday and since then my connection to xbox live has ceased to function properly. The update did something to my 360 that impedes its connection to xbox live. DVD games OK. Hard drive games OK. LIve games
    are too slow to maintain the connection.

Network stats:

Network - Connected

Internet - Connected

Latency - 87 ms

Packet loss - 14% (????????)

Upload speed - 3.53 Mbps

Download speed - 0.39 Mbps (?????)

Signal strength - 100%

Wi Fi speed - 6 Mbps (??)

My 2.4 Ghz Network is 180 Mbps

My 5 Ghz Network is 200 Mbps (this one does not work with Xbox 360)

Question marks are my emphasis on problem areas. I think the problem is in the Xbox server that connects my 360 to Xbox live. Packet loss should be 1 in 100,000 (not 14 in 100). Download speed and Wi Fi speed shows a choke on the transfer of data. Not
    in my network, unless the update did something to my Xbox.

:)

EdgarGravel, Dec 2, 2018
  2. MRMadmax666
    MRMadmax666 Guest
    Redeem code for Call of Duty Ghosts error (XBOX One)

I'm getting this error code on Xbox live and my Xbox 360 XBOS-4000

c79964cf-3e28-4df3-9aae-ba4f92e1dbfc

Is there any update on this error

MRMadmax666, Dec 2, 2018
  3. ZXspectrum76
    ZXspectrum76 Guest
    Unreliable

Can't understand why I can't login to live on my xbo, my xbox 360 can!! But I haven't got cod aw for my 360 ffs!!!!! And also why can my freinds sign in on xbo and I cant?) they only live about 2 minutes away from me!!!!!

ZXspectrum76, Dec 2, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

It could be a network problem, or you are downloading something while doing these tests or a device is causing interference to your wireless connection. I would first suggest trying a wired connection to see if it's not the hardware of your Xbox 360 or your
    network hardware. I would also suggest a power cycle of your network hardware and your console by unplugging it for 30 seconds.

Please see here after that if the problem continues:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/networking/slow-performance-solution

ChiefJoboo, Dec 2, 2018
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

It could be a network problem, or you are downloading something while doing these tests or a device is causing interference to your wireless connection. I would first suggest trying a wired connection to see if it's not the hardware of your Xbox 360 or your
    network hardware. I would also suggest a power cycle of your network hardware and your console by unplugging it for 30 seconds.

Please see here after that if the problem continues:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/networking/slow-performance-solution
  6. MRMadmax666 Win User

Redeem code for Call of Duty Ghosts error (XBOX One)

I'm getting this error code on Xbox live and my Xbox 360 XBOS-4000

c79964cf-3e28-4df3-9aae-ba4f92e1dbfc

Is there any update on this error
  7. ZXspectrum76 Win User

Unreliable

Can't understand why I can't login to live on my xbo, my xbox 360 can!! But I haven't got cod aw for my 360 ffs!!!!! And also why can my freinds sign in on xbo and I cant?) they only live about 2 minutes away from me!!!!!
  8. Willie Mac83 Win User

Xbox One activity not showing up in XBL profile

Still hasn't been updated. My profile is still linked to the 360 and I haven't touched it since the Xbox One was released
  9. W10M King Win User

Sky Go App for Xbox One

Bump...Hi there...has anyone heard whether a Sky Go app for XBO is on the way? I've just upgraded to XBO from 360 without realising that Sky Go is not yet on XBO! So annoyed I'm considering returning my new XBO for full refund!
Thema:

1. XBOX live update kicked my xbo 360 into touch - Similar Threads - live update kicked

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live: Yes ive got error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating my xbox 360 to xbox live it was kinda strange but is there any way to fix it? 11b89d65-d497-46f9-90fc-9077ddf16a4c
  8. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  9. Update and Xbox Live; A Snake Eating It’s Own Tail

in XBoX on Windows
    Update and Xbox Live; A Snake Eating It’s Own Tail: Guys!!! I’m having so much trouble! I try to login to Xbox Live but I can’t do that until I update my system. Well I can’t update my system because my console won’t connect to Xbox Live. It will...
  10. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....