Xbox live unpaid bill

Discus and support Xbox live unpaid bill in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just open my xbox one s and was chekking that it is okey for selling. Then i saw that i have unpaid live and that cost 59.99e. I don't want pay that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FinXC, Aug 1, 2019.

1. FinXC
    FinXC Guest

Xbox live unpaid bill

I just open my xbox one s and was chekking that it is okey for selling. Then i saw that i have unpaid live and that cost 59.99e. I don't want pay that anymore. Its now 10 days over when the last paid live end...

So what happend if i don't do anything for that bill? Somewhere i maybe was read that you profile will be suspended after 1 mount of the day when last live ended is that right?

:)

FinXC, Aug 1, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Xbox live unpaid bill

I advise you to raise this debt and to deactivate the automatic renewal of the subscription, so you will avoid being suspended
  3. denis97g Win User

Xbox live unpaid bill

yes, if you don't pay any outstanding balance your account will be suspended.
  4. Beijingxwk13 Win User

Xbox live unpaid bill

I just open my xbox one s and was chekking that it is okey for selling. Then i saw that i have unpaid live and that cost 59.99e. I don't want pay that anymore. Its now 10 days over when the last paid live end...

So what happend if i don't do anything for that bill? Somewhere i maybe was read that you profile will be suspended after 1 mount of the day when last live ended is that right?
    testing, please ignore. thank you.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Unpaid billing

Hi Mousta,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to pay a past due subscription. Unfortunately, a
    past due subscriptionis not able to be paid
    with account currency. You need a debit/credit card or a paypal account.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ChowCifer Win User

What are the risk?

but the country where i live, xbox live isn't available, if i didn't fake the billing address, i wouldn't be able to play it, i don't have any unpaid bills at all, i just fake a billing address so i can registered as a member... :(
Thema:

Xbox live unpaid bill

1. Xbox live unpaid bill - Similar Threads - live unpaid bill

2. Impayé abonnement Xbox Live[Translation-Unpaid Xbox Live subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impayé abonnement Xbox Live[Translation-Unpaid Xbox Live subscription]: Bonjour, Je viens de me rendre compte aujourd'hui que mon abonnement Xbox live s'est renouvelé il y a quelques jours. Résultat : je me retrouve avec 39,99€ d'impayés. Je souhaite savoir s'il est...
  3. Live gold impayé [Live gold unpaid]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live gold impayé [Live gold unpaid]: Bonjour, en me connectant aujourd'hui j'ai eu la surprise que je devais payer 6.99 € impayés pour le xbox live gold sauf que je n'avais pas activé le renouvellement périodique et je ne trouve pas...
  4. Abonnement xbox live gold impayé[Translation-Unpaid live gold xbox subscription]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Abonnement xbox live gold impayé[Translation-Unpaid live gold xbox subscription]: Je souhaiterais de l'aide concernant mon abonnement xbox live gold impayé depuis le 6 mai,je ne peux pas payer l'abonnement et il me servira a rien car j'ai l'abonnement xbox live gold avec...
  5. Removal of an unpaid xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removal of an unpaid xbox live subscription: My father paid for a recurring 3 month Xbox Live Gold subscription for me but recently passed away. When I try to remove the subscription from my account (the credit card that it was paid with is...
  6. Unpaid XBox Live Gold & Change in country

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unpaid XBox Live Gold & Change in country: Hi folks, I moved from Ireland to France 3 months ago. I had a monthly payment set up on the XBox Live GOld platform, but my irish bank account is now empty and I forgot to change the location...
  7. Unpaid reward credits, live account migration

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unpaid reward credits, live account migration: hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm...
  8. Unpaid credits, live account migration

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unpaid credits, live account migration: hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm...
  9. Unpaid credits, live account migration

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unpaid credits, live account migration: hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm...
  10. Can't pay my unpaid xbox live subscription fee

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pay my unpaid xbox live subscription fee: Hi, my actual paiement card is invalid, so i have some sub fee to pay, but i can't unbind my actual card or pay with another as the paiement page doesnt show me anything but the fee i have to pay....