XBOX LIVE TRIAL CODE ISN'T WORKING FOR BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY / XBOX 360 GAMES

Discus and support XBOX LIVE TRIAL CODE ISN'T WORKING FOR BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY / XBOX 360 GAMES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, I recently put in a 48 hour trial xbl code on my xbox one as I'm currently waiting to get a pay so I can get a 3 month subscription. I put in this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xRevolzt, Apr 12, 2017.

1. xRevolzt
    xRevolzt Guest

hi, I recently put in a 48 hour trial xbl code on my xbox one as I'm currently waiting to get a pay so I can get a 3 month subscription. I put in this trial and when I tried to load up Black Ops 2 on the xbox one and play it said when pressing Xbox Live
    that "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE". Please some support respond quickly as I want to play with my old friends from Japan.

EDIT: I can still play Xbox One games perfectly fine online.

:)

xRevolzt, Apr 12, 2017
  2. MCM Boost
    MCM Boost Guest
    xbox live trial not working on new acc

When I activated it, it said that it was ''backwards compatibility code''.

so when i applied a 14 Day Trial code that came with a new XBox One. That activated fine as a "14 Day Trial to XBox Live Gold" and the backwards compatibility thing. However, when I try to play forza horizon it still asks me to sign-up to an XBox Live
    Gold subscription.

MCM Boost, Apr 12, 2017
  3. MCM Boost
    MCM Boost Guest
    Trial code not able to use on new account

When I activated it, it said that it was ''backwards compatibility code''.

so when i applied a 14 Day Trial code that came with a new XBox One. That activated fine as a "14 Day Trial to XBox Live Gold" and the backwards compatibility thing. However, when I try to play forza horizon it still asks me to sign-up to an XBox Live
    Gold subscription.

MCM Boost, Apr 12, 2017
  4. xRevolzt
    xRevolzt Guest

nevermind, after an hour exactly i found it started to work xDDD

xRevolzt, Apr 12, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: