Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.

Discus and support Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had Xbox Live paid up until December 2020 when I signed up for the $1 Game Pass Ultimate preview. As we all know, this replaces the entire... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrXBob, Aug 26, 2019.

1. /u/MrXBob
    /u/MrXBob Guest

Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.

I had Xbox Live paid up until December 2020 when I signed up for the $1 Game Pass Ultimate preview. As we all know, this replaces the entire subscription and should still expire on the same date as Xbox Live was due to expire.

This was the case for many months, as my account showed that Game Pass Ultimate was due to expire in December 2020. Until I checked recently and noticed an entire year has been removed from my subscription and it is now due to expire in December of this year...

I have been on live chat with Xbox Support and they told me that my Xbox Live actually expired in April 2019, which is 100% inaccurate as I have been an Xbox Live subscriber for 16 straight years with automatic renewal enabled.

They said as this was subscribed through the Insider program that I should speak to 'an engineer' and he gave me a link to the FAQ page which obviously didn't help, and the support links just took me straight back to regular Xbox Support.

Where can I get help about this?

EDIT: Also I just checked my billing history and it's showing my 12 month subscription in November 2018 but the guy on live support claimed that my XBL expired in April 2019. That's only 5 months, adding to the confusion.

submitted by /u/MrXBob
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrXBob, Aug 26, 2019
  2. DylanPadgett Win User

Can't claim "Xbox Game Pass for PC", which is included with my device

I have "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" which expired on Mar 18, 2020, and "Xbox Game Pass for Console" which expired on Apr 18, 2019. I have no current subscriptions, as I don't often play using Microsoft's features anymore.
  3. tnk93 Win User

Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

I used to have a Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription active on this account from a 3 months Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) code i got from discord nitro. This now appears under Canceled subscriptions as Expired on 2/28/2020.

This month i bought a XBOX one X and activated an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month key which should overwrite the old Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) one since it also includes it.

Update: I am seeing a Your Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription has expired. message when entering the Services & subscriptions page on my microsoft account. It also has the RENEW option, which is completely pointless since i have the Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate acctive.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Gears 5 beta

So you can play the beta if you have game pass?
    Yes.

Also, Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will have access to the Ultimate Edition of Gears 5.

"Gears 5 will be available to subscribers of Xbox Game Pass (includes console games and PC games) when the game launches on September 10, 2019. If you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you’ll be able to install the Gears 5 Ultimate Edition during
    the early access period starting on September 6, 2019."

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/gears-5-with-xbox-game-pass
  5. Harmonious Bard Win User

When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?

Definitely can't buy it right now, only way in is to be a higher tier Xbox Insider. All I know is that my Game Pass sub was due to run out at the end of Feb 2020 and my Xbox Live sub was due to expire at the end of Dec 2020 and after joining I now have
    the combined sub that is good through to the end of Feb 2021... so nothing to pay now until then :)
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

It's currently limited to those in the Insider program. It started with the Alpha / Skip Ahead rings, and recently expanded to the Beta ring.

https://news.xbox.com/2019/04/16/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-xbox-insiders-preview/

https://news.xbox.com/2019/05/09/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-preview-beta/

Edit - It's also only available in certain regions at the moment.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019. - Similar Threads - Live transferred Game

2. Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account after some else gained access to it and fraudulently purchased items. My attempts to recover the account and verify that I am the owner have been...
  3. How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?: So, it’s been a while that i have my offline account on my xbox 360, and today i just linked my xbox live account. The things is i dont have all of the achievements I had on the other account, so...
  4. How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...: How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save game data format I want to use my steam save game files on the xbox live pass but for some reason xbox...
  5. My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games: I'm on Xbox one and I can't play portal 2 multiplayer because is says I don't have xbox live, however I purchased xbox live on the xbox one, I'm also using the same account I purchased Xbox Live...
  6. Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership: My boys have been using the same Xbox One S under different profiles. We have purchased a new Xbox and will be purchasing another Xbox Live Gold membership so they can each have their own. Is it...
  7. How do you transfer Xbox live from one account to another and can I transfer game data to ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you transfer Xbox live from one account to another and can I transfer game data to ...: So I was wondering if it was possible to transfer the Xbox live from one of my accounts on my Xbox to a different account on the same Xbox, also I was wonder if it would be possible to transfer...
  8. downloading game from xbox live onto hard drive then transfer to the console, will that work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading game from xbox live onto hard drive then transfer to the console, will that work?: Hello, I have just bought a Xbox One console with two game downloads, however, the data allowance of internet use at my place is only 30G and the games are way too large to download.. wonder if I...
  9. Transfer XBox Live Game Cards into Madden 25 Coins? or any other game Coins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer XBox Live Game Cards into Madden 25 Coins? or any other game Coins?: I have $60 worth of Xbox Game Cards and don't know how to change the $ amounts on the cards into game coins in order to buy items in the game that uses coins. I need / request help on how to...
  10. How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ...: I wanted to know if this is possible on the Xbox one and if so then how ? bd880ba3-7709-489c-933a-98d54e502851