Xbox Live Tools: xbldevaccount signin output: Error: unexpected error found. Unexpected...

Discus and support Xbox Live Tools: xbldevaccount signin output: Error: unexpected error found. Unexpected... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I'm trying to use xbldevaccount.exe in the Xbox Live Tools to sign in with my Partner account for another operation, but it spits out this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Benjamin Dohrmann, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Xbox Live Tools: xbldevaccount signin output: Error: unexpected error found. Unexpected...

Hello! I'm trying to use xbldevaccount.exe in the Xbox Live Tools to sign in with my Partner account for another operation, but it spits out this error:

:)

Benjamin Dohrmann, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Rodelio P. Win User

Xbox Live Tools: xbldevaccount signin output: Error: unexpected error found. Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

Hi Benjamin!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an error while trying to sign in with your Partner account using xbldevaccount.exe. This error message suggests that there may be an issue with the JSON response that the tool is receiving from the server.

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend checking that your Partner account has the necessary permissions to use the Xbox Live Tools. You may also want to try signing in with a different account to see if the issue persists.

If the issue continues, you can try reaching out to Xbox Live support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific guidance on how to resolve this error. To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

RodelioP.
  3. Rodelio P. Win User

Xbox Live Tools: xbldevaccount signin output: Error: unexpected error found. Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

Hi Benjamin!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  4. Geth Win User

Can anyone tell me what's error code 0x87b20c1e is please

The best thing I found for this code was that there’s a problem with the Xbox Live service, or that your Xbox encountered an unexpected error.

Due to the high volume of people on Xbox right now, it's most likely a service issues on Xbox's end.
  5. jackie einsig Win User

How do I fix the Login failed error

When I did another wifi it changed the error to “An unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for xbox live, please try again later.”
  6. allisha chitwood Win User

When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later

Hello, on fortnite it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live. Please try again later.”
    Hi when ever I try and hop on fornite on my fallen44521 account and my cozy hook account it says an unexpected error occurred while singing in to your account for Xbox live please try again later
Thema:

Xbox Live Tools: xbldevaccount signin output: Error: unexpected error found. Unexpected...

1. Xbox Live Tools: xbldevaccount signin output: Error: unexpected error found. Unexpected... - Similar Threads - Live Tools xbldevaccount

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  9. Live Streaming tool like OBS so that we can build and connect to any Live Streaming service

in XboX Insiders
    Live Streaming tool like OBS so that we can build and connect to any Live Streaming service: Hope there will be a Live Streaming tool like OBS so that we can build and connect to any Live Streaming service provider in stead of using extra Record Hardware submitted by...
  10. New tool can send massages from other peoples xbox live accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    New tool can send massages from other peoples xbox live accounts: New tool can send massages from other peoples xbox live accounts. Last night me and my friend was in a party someone joined our xbox live party last told us we was gonna get banned we laughed it...