Xbox live tenure and xbox online chat support issues

Discus and support Xbox live tenure and xbox online chat support issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Now I'm coming here with two problems. I was trying to contact customer support about my xbox live tenure not showing up on my profile and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by itsBosco, Jul 5, 2017.

1. itsBosco
    itsBosco Guest

Now I'm coming here with two problems.

I was trying to contact customer support about my xbox live tenure not showing up on my profile and it wouldn't let me get past the sign in page when choosing live chat. I cleared cookies and tried a different browser. Same issue.

My real problem is the tenure thing though. It shows when I play xbox 360 games in back compat but not on my xbox one profile. It's been dormant for a few months without gold, possibly a year. I just put 3 months back on it and the number is just gone. I
    read someone say it will show up again in time but I wanted to make sure there wasn't an issue and that is indeed the case.

:)

itsBosco, Jul 5, 2017
  2. bigo1984
    bigo1984 Guest
    I never got the free month of Gold for MCC

Going to try Live chat with xbox support about the issue now. I'll let you guys know how it goes

bigo1984, Jul 5, 2017
  3. Im Geforce
    Im Geforce Guest
    Xbox live tenure

my xbox live gold memership expired 3 or 4 month ago, since june 1 y renewed for a 12 month, pero my tenure didnt show my years, so wtf, and i started a chat support, and says to me i lost my tenure with te new xbox live conditions.. this is so stupid, and
    i want my *** tenure years back<!

Im Geforce, Jul 5, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 5, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You can call support here: http://bit.ly/2ee23wg
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

My tenure got reset.

Hello there!

There is a new update regarding tenure - here is a quote explaining the new update:

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

However, there is an issue (of which is on-going) that is being looked in to currently. If you have a look at Miss Kleo's Updates on the

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue
    - any new updates about progress of the issue will be posted there! Also, Official support may post here and tell you whether your tenure is correct or if you are facing this issue.

Hope this helps!
  7. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Tenure Reduced by 2! AGIAN!

Hey there bud!

There has been a recent update regarding tenure, here is a quote explaining this new update:

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

However, there is an issue (of which is on-going) that is being looked in to currently. If you view Miss Kleo's Updates on the

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue
    - any new updates will be posted there! Also, Official support may post here and tell you whether your tenure is correct or if you are facing this issue.

Hope this helps!
  8. ScoffingOlive0 Win User

“Request refund” isn’t appearing?

Contact xbox live support, they should able to immediately issue you a refund, you can either call or you can talk online in chat support.
  9. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Hi I appear to have less years on live than I have some of my friends have had help with this 7 when It should be at least 10

Hey there bud!

There has been a recent update regarding tenure. Here is a little quote explaining the recent update with an example as to how it works:
    "

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has
    finished."

"For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

However, there is an issue (of which is on-going) that is being looked in to currently. If you view Miss Kleo's Updates on the

Xbox LIVE Tenure Issue
    - any new updates will be posted there! Also, Official support may post here and tell you whether your tenure is correct or if you are facing this issue.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox live tenure and xbox online chat support issues - Similar Threads - live tenure online

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  7. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  8. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  9. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  10. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e