Xbox Live syncing a child account

Discus and support Xbox Live syncing a child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I have 2 Xbox's and both have the parent account with Xbox live and Xbox game pass and I were to sync the child account to a different Xbox would I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TacoMasterEli, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Xbox Live syncing a child account

If I have 2 Xbox's and both have the parent account with Xbox live and Xbox game pass and I were to sync the child account to a different Xbox would I still have Xbox live or gamepass

:)

TacoMasterEli, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Azazerx Win User

Hello TacoMasterEli

On your two Xbox Consoles If your Main account which is the parent account is set as home on both console then yes your Xbox Live/Gamepass will work on your Xbox with the child account as well while it’s logged into the console. This feature is game sharing which allows only two people at a time to use which will allow accounts that are on the console without gold to use online ability’s but not the free games or discounts theses will have to be done with the parent account with Gold/Gamepass.

Hopefully This Helps Have Fun ✌️
  3. John P_14 Win User

Xbox S and X, syncing content / saves / progress and online purchases

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If your child is playing on two different Xbox consoles, make sure that his game saves and progress are properly synchronized across both devices. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can take:

1. Check that both consoles are online: In order to sync game saves and progress across multiple consoles, both consoles must be online. Check that the consoles have a stable internet connection.

2. Check that your child is using the same Xbox Live account on both consoles: Your child should be using the same Xbox Live account on both consoles to ensure that his progress and purchases are properly syncing.

3. Wait for synchronization: It can take some time for game progress and purchases to sync between consoles. Because the data is still syncing, your child may not see his most recent purchases or progress.
  4. CEmbry51 Win User

How to turn an Xbox 360 offline profile into a gamertag FOR CHILD ACCOUNT

A year later and we (your customers) are still having this issue, yet we can create a new child account, with a new live avatar, but not sync it with a current offline profile??
  5. Zango007 Win User

Purchasing Xbox Backwards Compatible games

Have you ever been able to purchase or claim a backward-compatible game before, using your account? - Yes, I have always been unable to until the latter half of January.

Are you a child account? - No, there are no child accounts on my xbox

To troubleshoot this issue, We recommend starting off by removing your account from the Xbox one and then re-downloading it. This will help re-sync your profile and profile information to Xbox live. Let us know if this
    helps. - Trying this now
  6. MutableTomcat02 Win User

Converting offline account to Live account

Same issues. Couldn't migrate the offline account to a LIVE account for a child on the xbox. Had to set the account up online which generated a GamerTag. When I then went to the offline child account on the xbox it asked for the adult login to verify
    - did that - then it said the email address for the child account was already associated with an Xbox Live account. The only thing I could do is create a new profile on the Xbox. It's ridiculous there is no way to associate the new Live Account/Gamer Tag
    to the exisiting offline account for a child account.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live syncing a child account - Similar Threads - Live syncing child

2. how do u sync wireless guitars to a xbox 360 for guitar hero live 360? no dongle. is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do u sync wireless guitars to a xbox 360 for guitar hero live 360? no dongle. is there...: I have a xbox 360 and i am trying to sync the guitars to guitar hero Live? is there a sequence that i must follow? 662b46bf-9b1f-45df-94ca-54018e79e366
  3. Audio out of sync on YouTube TV app when watching live tv

in XboX Insiders
    Audio out of sync on YouTube TV app when watching live tv: Xbox series S YouTube TV app Starlink No other devices in the house has this issue. The build in YouTube tv app on the tv does not have this issue. I’ve seen multiple posts over the last two...
  4. YouTube App Audio out of sync when watching live streams

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App Audio out of sync when watching live streams: I watch Dr Disrespect and Ninjas streams, I'm on the alpha skip OS on a LGC1. It's so consistent and repeatable I can almost set a watch to it. I hope someone can look into this thank you....
  5. how do I sync xbox live with my xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I sync xbox live with my xbox 360?: I just bought xbox live specifically for my 360, so how does it sync a92fb5b1-deae-4f5c-9037-89563d85e339
  6. Game won't sync to XBox Live - AoE:DE - owned & updated since release.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game won't sync to XBox Live - AoE:DE - owned & updated since release.: When I start the game, I cannot open any of the menus. It just says: "Please wait another moment. We are not quite done syncing with Xbox Live". No matter how long I wait, it does not sync with...
  7. x-box live sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    x-box live sync issue: My son plays minecraft. He uses the same account on two different x-boxes one at my house and one at his mom's house. For the past few months each time he loads the game at a different house he...
  8. Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem: I just bought an Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed both Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. The problem is I get an error in both games saying "Unable to connect to...
  9. Can't sync, keep getting kicked out of xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sync, keep getting kicked out of xbox live.: Been at this for a week, made another post I thought the problem was fixed but it is not and they closed the thread. I've talked to three techs and they just keep making me reset my xbox and that...
  10. audio sync issues on live tv and some apps

in XboX Insiders
    audio sync issues on live tv and some apps: audio has been dropping in and out of sync on live tv, netflix, iplayer for a few weeks. im on delta ring in the uk tried everything except a complete fresh reset. any ideas? thx submitted by...