Xbox LIve Suspensions

Discus and support Xbox LIve Suspensions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm most currently [Mod Removed – Profanity]. at Microsoft, for suspending me for cussing one little word to my friends, just one, it's [Mod Removed –... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brandon_Heaberlin, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Xbox LIve Suspensions

I'm most currently [Mod Removed – Profanity]. at Microsoft, for suspending me for cussing one little word to my friends, just one, it's
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]. Microsoft, if you do this one last time, I am filing a lawsuit against you, and switching to PS4, STOP SUSPENDING ME FROM CHAT WHEN I JUST LET OUT ONE LITTLE CUSS WORD ON FORTNITE, you need to chill... Thank you...
    Any Agreements???

:)

Brandon_Heaberlin, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Throw rocks at it.

Stray2615, Sep 20, 2018
  3. mundial1345
    mundial1345 Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

I used to love reading the threads in that forum they were always good for a laugh.

mundial1345, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox LIve Suspensions

You agreed to the code of conduct that states profanity is not allowed. So it's not Microsoft's fault. Playstation actually has similar rules.

Smwutches, Sep 20, 2018
  5. BUT I SHOULDN'T BE SUSPENDED FOR CUSSING ONE WORD, "TO MY FRIEND" HE WAS MAKING ME MAD, THE KID I WAS PLAYING WITH, CUSSES TOO... THAT'S COMPLETE
    [Mod Removed – Profanity].

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Sorry, but those are the rules. Your friend will most likely get a suspension at some point too if he continues.

Smwutches, Sep 20, 2018
  7. If you cuss at your friend and he reports you that means you violated the code of conduct and are subject to a suspension.

If you do not report your friend when he cusses then he will not get suspended because the enforcement team does NOT proactively go looking for violations to suspend accounts.

steeledwand7664, Sep 20, 2018
  8. Xbox LIve Suspensions

well.. to be honest, i want my ban lifted, i talked to live agent Hannah R, and i asked her to talk to XLCM, to lift my ban, because i'm sure everyone cusses a bit on Live, and they shouldn't ban people for cussing on Xbox, it's ridicious, but i understand,
    many little kids play on Xbox Live, that don't know what they mean, but to be more honestly, they're gonna learn what those words mean, when they grow up anyways, so...

9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Sep 20, 2018
  10. WELL... I DID... BUT IT'S GARBAGE, BECAUSE FIRST PART DID GREAT, SECOND? NOT SO MUCH 3 OFF TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE THING, and said i TRIED TO MANY TIMES

Brandon_Heaberlin, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox LIve Suspensions