Xbox Live suspension lifted today. Still can't play online.

Discus and support Xbox Live suspension lifted today. Still can't play online. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received a 7 day Xbox Live suspension that was supposed to be lifted at 7:20am today. It is now 1:30pm and I still cannot play online games, chat or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grisley-[xboxvenue], Oct 9, 2017.

1. Xbox Live suspension lifted today. Still can't play online.

I received a 7 day Xbox Live suspension that was supposed to be lifted at 7:20am today. It is now 1:30pm and I still cannot play online games, chat or send messages on my Xbox One console. I can however, change my gamer pic and send messages via the Xbox
    app on my mobile device. This leads me to believe that there is not an issue with my Xbox Live account, but instead, the issue is with my console. Is there something that I have to do to my hardware settings in order to restore my online privileges? They
    were supposed to be rstored automatically, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

My account was suspended because I allowed my nephew that was staying with me for the weekend to play on my Xbox Live account. While I was asleep, he changed my gamerpic and replaced it with inappropriate images. I am a father of two and have been an Xbox
    Live Gold member since the beginning. I have always had a near perfect reputation on Xbox Live and was shocked when I received a message at 3:00am telling me that my account was suspended. I filed for a case review with the Enforcement Team and included
    as much of this information that I could (with the allowed 500 character limit). They decided to uphold their decision to suspend me for a week. Although I didn't personally violate the CoC, the infraction did occur on
    my account, therefore, I have to accept responsibility for said infraction.

I've served my time and learned my lesson. I just want to be able to use the service that I pay for once again. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

:)

Grisley-[xboxvenue], Oct 9, 2017
  2. My suspension was lifted 3 hours ago, but it still says because of my past behavior I can not play

My suspension was lifted 3 hrs ago but I still can not join parties, play online, or message.

OGbobbyJonhson0, Oct 9, 2017
  3. My Xbox One comunication ban

About three weeks ago I got a Xbox one comunication suspension. I had also gotten my Xbox online play privileges suspended, but that ended a week ago. I still have not gotten my comunication suspension lifted, and I can't see the date that it will end. Im
    trying to see if its a permanent ban, or if it is just a longer suspension.

XxTXIC SHADOWxX, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Xbox Live suspension lifted today. Still can't play online.

There is occasionally some success with the steps I've always suggested below for this exact problem, hopefully it works for out for you:

1. First ensure that you have no other active suspensions on your account. Log on to
      http://enforcement.xbox.com and check your Enforcement history.
    2. If you are clear, then proceed to
      remove your account
      from the console.
    3. Perform a power cycle.
    4. Add your account back into the console.
    5. Attempt to use the online features now.

Internet Expert, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

There is occasionally some success with the steps I've always suggested below for this exact problem, hopefully it works for out for you:

1. First ensure that you have no other active suspensions on your account. Log on to
      http://enforcement.xbox.com and check your Enforcement history.
    2. If you are clear, then proceed to
      remove your account
      from the console.
    3. Perform a power cycle.
    4. Add your account back into the console.
    5. Attempt to use the online features now.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Can't play online.

Sorry to hear it. If you are unable to play online then the suspension may still be active. Please be aware that a suspension is lifted at the same time that it begins. For example, if a suspension started at 7pm then that's when it will lift.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Suspension Over... Cant play online still

Suspensions are lifted at the same time of day that they were enforced. So even though it lifts today, if they suspended you at 11:45pm, your suspension wont' lift until then.
  8. Dadwhite Win User

Suspension lifted still can't Talk

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
  9. A Witty Raptor Win User

Suspension lifted still can't Talk

I removed the account . And hard wiped my Xbox. Nothing there is no link to case review.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live suspension lifted today. Still can't play online. - Similar Threads - Live suspension lifted

2. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  7. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  8. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  9. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...
  10. I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended on xbox live for 15 days and is only a suspension, and i cant even...: hello, so i have been suspended for achievment unlocker since i didn't know it was against TOS, and i looked at google searches and it said that it takes 2 weeks max inorder to get unsuspend by...