Xbox Live suspension lifted today. Still can't play online.

Discus and support Xbox Live suspension lifted today. Still can't play online. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received a 7 day Xbox Live suspension that was supposed to be lifted at 7:20am today. It is now 1:30pm and I still cannot play online games, chat or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grisley-[xboxvenue], Oct 9, 2017.

1. Xbox Live suspension lifted today. Still can't play online.

I received a 7 day Xbox Live suspension that was supposed to be lifted at 7:20am today. It is now 1:30pm and I still cannot play online games, chat or send messages on my Xbox One console. I can however, change my gamer pic and send messages via the Xbox
    app on my mobile device. This leads me to believe that there is not an issue with my Xbox Live account, but instead, the issue is with my console. Is there something that I have to do to my hardware settings in order to restore my online privileges? They
    were supposed to be rstored automatically, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

My account was suspended because I allowed my nephew that was staying with me for the weekend to play on my Xbox Live account. While I was asleep, he changed my gamerpic and replaced it with inappropriate images. I am a father of two and have been an Xbox
    Live Gold member since the beginning. I have always had a near perfect reputation on Xbox Live and was shocked when I received a message at 3:00am telling me that my account was suspended. I filed for a case review with the Enforcement Team and included
    as much of this information that I could (with the allowed 500 character limit). They decided to uphold their decision to suspend me for a week. Although I didn't personally violate the CoC, the infraction did occur on
    my account, therefore, I have to accept responsibility for said infraction.

I've served my time and learned my lesson. I just want to be able to use the service that I pay for once again. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

:)

Grisley-[xboxvenue], Oct 9, 2017
  2. My suspension was lifted 3 hours ago, but it still says because of my past behavior I can not play

My suspension was lifted 3 hrs ago but I still can not join parties, play online, or message.

OGbobbyJonhson0, Oct 9, 2017
  3. My Xbox One comunication ban

About three weeks ago I got a Xbox one comunication suspension. I had also gotten my Xbox online play privileges suspended, but that ended a week ago. I still have not gotten my comunication suspension lifted, and I can't see the date that it will end. Im
    trying to see if its a permanent ban, or if it is just a longer suspension.

XxTXIC SHADOWxX, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Xbox Live suspension lifted today. Still can't play online.

There is occasionally some success with the steps I've always suggested below for this exact problem, hopefully it works for out for you:

1. First ensure that you have no other active suspensions on your account. Log on to
      http://enforcement.xbox.com and check your Enforcement history.
    2. If you are clear, then proceed to
      remove your account
      from the console.
    3. Perform a power cycle.
    4. Add your account back into the console.
    5. Attempt to use the online features now.

Internet Expert, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

There is occasionally some success with the steps I've always suggested below for this exact problem, hopefully it works for out for you:

1. First ensure that you have no other active suspensions on your account. Log on to
      http://enforcement.xbox.com and check your Enforcement history.
    2. If you are clear, then proceed to
      remove your account
      from the console.
    3. Perform a power cycle.
    4. Add your account back into the console.
    5. Attempt to use the online features now.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Can't play online.

Sorry to hear it. If you are unable to play online then the suspension may still be active. Please be aware that a suspension is lifted at the same time that it begins. For example, if a suspension started at 7pm then that's when it will lift.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Suspension Over... Cant play online still

Suspensions are lifted at the same time of day that they were enforced. So even though it lifts today, if they suspended you at 11:45pm, your suspension wont' lift until then.
  8. Dadwhite Win User

Suspension lifted still can't Talk

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
  9. A Witty Raptor Win User

Suspension lifted still can't Talk

I removed the account . And hard wiped my Xbox. Nothing there is no link to case review.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live suspension lifted today. Still can't play online. - Similar Threads - Live suspension lifted

2. due to a suspension i can't participate in parties on xbox live? how do i fix this or get a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    due to a suspension i can't participate in parties on xbox live? how do i fix this or get a...: can't use my xbox live i paid for a82c268f-31cc-4048-bea5-06a7bb60f643
  3. Single Player Minecraft Locked Out Due to XBox Live Suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Single Player Minecraft Locked Out Due to XBox Live Suspension?: So uh, you're just gonna do Minecraft players dirty Microsoft? I created this Microsoft account (not the current one I'm writing to you on) about 3 months ago because our Microsoft Overlords...
  4. Got a suspension from Communications on Xbox Live. The whole process reeks of illegitimacy.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a suspension from Communications on Xbox Live. The whole process reeks of illegitimacy.: I was first aware of my suspension when I tried to send a message to someone. Only when I logged in the following day did I get a proper message on Xbox live that I had a suspension. I have many...
  5. Xbox live account permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account permanent suspension.: Hi all, My account recently got permanently banned due to a friend using my account and putting a baby photo of me as a gamerpic, it did not go up as it had some nudity yet I got permanently...
  6. Perma Suspension From Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma Suspension From Live: Hello I was Just Perma Suspended from Xbox live for conduct i check my enforcement but nothing is there. i dont know what i did or why i could be suspended ee9edacb-3467-4868-b005-664362375713
  7. Unjustified Permanent Xbox Live Suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjustified Permanent Xbox Live Suspension.: Hello, I just wanted ask how something like this can even be justified. I was permanently suspended for simply explaining a situation and asking another playing to discontinue using certain...
  8. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...: On windows 10 btw, my xbox gamertag is ZoneSama3283. On the xbox app on windows 10. 2fe718d2-8a27-40e9-a64d-714cc52bc8da
  9. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.: Why is that? My xbox name is ZoneSama3283 btw. cca62afa-6d86-4632-9dea-420a1d1ee403
  10. Xbox Live account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account suspension.: Hello Xbox, I'm Nick, the owner of the Xbox Live account "d1deatsbabyz." I'm wondering if there is any possibility that I could get this account back. I've used this account for years and spent...