XBOX LIVE STOLE $17,000 from me (It Can / Will happen to you.)

Discus and support XBOX LIVE STOLE $17,000 from me (It Can / Will happen to you.) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everybody my name is Arthas, GamerTags [Mod Removed-Personal Information] in June I was banned from XBOX LIVE on my main purchasing profile [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Snowfall Frost, Sep 19, 2018.

1. XBOX LIVE STOLE $17,000 from me (It Can / Will happen to you.)

Hello everybody my name is Arthas, GamerTags [Mod Removed-Personal Information] in June I was banned from XBOX LIVE on my main purchasing profile [Mod Removed-Personal Information] because in the ENFORCMENT TEAMS opinion
    I called support to often to get help from Customer Service getting the 28 games I purchased during the Christmas & New Years Sales to work.

All I was told by 94% of the Agents was to Restore the console both with and without the games, all that the Customer Service agents do is follow a guide so to get real help you need to get lucky enough to have an advanced CS agent or someone that actually
    knows what they are doing. (So you can see why I felt I had to call XBOX CS so much.) which I did over 300 times, I had the console looked at, at the Microsoft Store In NC. I also download the games and
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information] profile on 5 other XBOX ONE Consoles 2 regular consoles 3 XBOX ONE X Consoles. Each time all the games I had issues with were continueing to Crash / Freeze or most often take me to the store and say I would
    need to purchase them again. Almost every time the agent would try and see if I could get a refund for the games despite the fact I told them that that's not possible for 2 reasons.

#1 the first Customer Service Agents I talked to said that they were not able to issue a refund because of the send reason.

#2 On a December sale I purchased Complete Edition of Final Fantasy and Fallout 4 Complete edition both had all DLC and Season Passes. Both games were $34.99 each, when I purchased the games on
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information] profile my main buying profile I was charged full price on the games even though they were on sale. When I called XBOX CS they saw that the games were still on sale and looked at my purchase history and saw
    I was charged full price for the game and issued a refund. (So like usual Microsoft screws up and then wants to give you a hard time when you ask for help.)

The fst time that I got Suspended was on 04/20/2018 at 4:59pm it was the exact same Date and Time that I had talked to the Ranger take over my account (Rangers are the highest level of support Agent that you can talk to.) I was told by 2 XBL CSR and Emailed
    the Ranger that I had nothing to worry about since the Ranger had taken over my account [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and that the Suspension wouldn't count against me once the Ranger was finished.

The 2nd time was on May 05/21/2018 I emailed the Ranger, letting him know that I am still having the same issue with the games not working, he emailed me back the next day 5/22/2018 at around 05:34 - 06:15pm and lt me know he will lok into the account again
    for me since the first time he looked at downloading games when the real issue was getting the games to play or in some cases the games will send me to Microsoft Store to purchase games again. (it seems suspesious that I got Suspended around a hour and a half
    to two hours after I Just talked to the Ranger through.)

I got Permanently Banned ‎on 6‎/‎26‎/‎2018‎ at 7:50pm. When I filed a case to appeal this and to just find out what was going on, I was told that I got banned because I called XBOX Customer Service so much for help with the issue I have with the 28 games
    that I purchased during the December Holiday and New Years Sales. They said that I was trying to commit Market Place Theft since every time that I called so often that the enforcement team and as I stated before the 94% of XBOX CSRs I talked to that only recommended
    that I restore console with and without games and told me that they were going to / had already tried to issue a refund despite telling them near the start of the conversation that I am not able to nor do I want a refund.

If the XBOX CUTOMER SERVICE & the Enforcement Team has taken the time to actually look into the history of this issue and look at the reports and listen to any of the conversations that they record since they record all of them but when they help the customer
    and are requested by them all of a sudden the recordings are missing..

XBOXs Customer service has been going downhill for years now it keeps getting worse and worse.

Arthas F.

PS: this is for any XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT AGENTS READING THIS.

It seems strange that I got SUSPENDED the first time on 04/20/2018 at 4:59pm the same day and it happened and close to the same time that I Emailed the Ranger and he said that he was going to take over my account and not to use it until he EMAILED me with his
    results got suspended the first time at 5:24pm.(I got Suspended roughly 25 minutes after I Emailed to Ranger it seems suspicious )

On May 05/21/2018 I emailed the Ranger, letting him know that I am still having the same issue with the games not working, he emailed me back the next day 5/22/2018 at around 05:34 - 06:15pm and lt me know he will lok into the account again for me since the
    first time he looked at downloading games when the real issue was getting the games to play or in some cases the games will send me to Microsoft Store to purchase games again. (it seems suspicious that I got Suspended around half an hour to two hours after
    I Just talked to the Ranger through.)

Double PS:

I was in a chat with an Agent on Thursday September, 13th that I needed to restore my console because the feed was acting up, I specifically asked if it would effect the games that were purchased on
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information] games that actually worked are still working perfectly fine, the Ready to install games are still listed even though the profile was banned, also had the games installed and in the Ready to install list from
    all my other profiles. I was told that resetting the console with the games would have no effect on the games. So taking the advice of the Customer Service Agent to fix the issue I have been having with my feed lately I Restored the Console WITH THE GA MES,
    when I tried to play any of the games installed none of them worked, I was taken to the Market Place to purchase the game again and there are no games on my Ready to Install List from any of my XBOX ONE Profiles so to put it plainly on
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and worth of games missing,. Every time I have reset the console with games every game has shown up in the Ready to install section or games that have been installed over 400 games for the XBOX ONE.

How do I get my games that were in the Ready to Install list to play again/ Ready to play and the games that were in the Ready to Install list back again ?? (This issue is not just for the
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information] Profile the one that was banned for calling Customer Service for help, but has affected all of them.)

:)

Snowfall Frost, Sep 19, 2018
  2. managing my xbox live account.

I had a xbox live account stolen from me. I did not tell him my email and password and he still stole my account. The email was
    (edited by a moderator) before e had stole it. Can u help me get it back.

Stop Speeding, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Stolen Account.

I have got a account stolen without giving my windows live id to him. someone hacked my xbox live account. The windows live id from before he changed it was [mod removed: email address] that was the email before he stole my account. Can u get it back for
    me.

Stop Speeding, Sep 19, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

As far as any enforcement issues you will need to go to website https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US. As far as your games not being available if you also got a console ban you
    will not be able to see any of that either. Once an account is permanently banned the items on that account eventually are gone example: game licenses all get revoked so if you trying to console share from that profile could be another solution as to why you
    don't see items.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Brad

Xbox forum team

XBF Brad A, Sep 19, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Snowfall Frost! I'm sorry to hear about the bad experiences you've been having. Based on what I understood from the post, the issues at hand seem to have been related to entitlement issues as it was asking you to buy the games again from the store. Entitlements
    are applied to the account that purchased the game and those entitlements can be shared to other profiles if they are under the same Xbox using the Xbox Home Console features. By default, the Xbox that you add all the profiles to the first time becomes the
    Home Console for those accounts but you mentioned you had multiple different Xbox's and had those profile's also on all of those Xbox's so the profiles' Home Console may have been affected and certain profile would no longer be able to play those games unless
    you bought those games from the profile you are trying to play the game on. Please check our articles about

Home Xbox Setting
    s,
    Playing games on multiple consoles
    Xbox Live Sharing Features
    , and lastly go to our
    Xbox Support
    site to get connected to our support agents for further assistance.

Thank you,

Diego

Xbox Forums

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

As far as any enforcement issues you will need to go to website https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US. As far as your games not being available if you also got a console ban you
    will not be able to see any of that either. Once an account is permanently banned the items on that account eventually are gone example: game licenses all get revoked so if you trying to console share from that profile could be another solution as to why you
    don't see items.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Brad

Xbox forum team
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey Snowfall Frost! I'm sorry to hear about the bad experiences you've been having. Based on what I understood from the post, the issues at hand seem to have been related to entitlement issues as it was asking you to buy the games again from the store. Entitlements
    are applied to the account that purchased the game and those entitlements can be shared to other profiles if they are under the same Xbox using the Xbox Home Console features. By default, the Xbox that you add all the profiles to the first time becomes the
    Home Console for those accounts but you mentioned you had multiple different Xbox's and had those profile's also on all of those Xbox's so the profiles' Home Console may have been affected and certain profile would no longer be able to play those games unless
    you bought those games from the profile you are trying to play the game on. Please check our articles about

Home Xbox Setting
    s,
    Playing games on multiple consoles
    Xbox Live Sharing Features
    , and lastly go to our
    Xbox Support
    site to get connected to our support agents for further assistance.

Thank you,

Diego

Xbox Forums
  8. JKount Win User

I've been charged twice for one DLC

Same thing happened to me, charged me twice for the new MtG 2012 Game, went from 4420 points to 2820 for a 800 point game. System stole $10 from me.
  9. CrazyCrafter12H Win User

Bans and supensions

Yes but it happened yesterday and i hadnt done anything wrong the guy stole from me and i got banned for asking for it back
  10. MarianFlamind Win User

Xbox Account stolen from me and MS have been utterly useless at helping me get it back.

They’re thieves at Microsoft. They stole me a 1 year xbox live subscription!!!
Thema:

1. XBOX LIVE STOLE $17,000 from me (It Can / Will happen to you.) - Similar Threads - LIVE STOLE $17

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. Xbox Live (Stole my Live)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live (Stole my Live): So, I accumulated around 9 months of Xbox Live, and was set for a while... Then, GamePass Ultimate came across my screen and only offered it for 15 bucks. Why not, right? But after only a month,...
  6. Xbox live stole my membership and never refunded!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live stole my membership and never refunded!: I purchased 1 year xbox live months ago and accidentally bought the game pass and quickly cancelled it and it stole my xbox gold membership to which i still had several months left and it never...
  7. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  8. List of game licenses Xbox LIVE stole from me - with no warning, for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    List of game licenses Xbox LIVE stole from me - with no warning, for no reason.: They refuse to provide a refund on a single title , as well. When I call, it's almost as if they're proud they robbed me. I've even been laughed off the phone by some employees. Anyway, without...
  9. XBOX Live STOLE a 25$ gift card balance from me and support is "unreachable"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live STOLE a 25$ gift card balance from me and support is "unreachable": Xbox live stole a 25$ Gift Card balance from me. I entered the 25 digit code and when I pressed enter "something went wrong" and now the code is used and the balance of my account HAS NOT ADDED...
  10. "Friend" stole my xbox live 3 mth card, found out when i went to add to my account ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Friend" stole my xbox live 3 mth card, found out when i went to add to my account ...: So i bought a 3 mth xbox live card and when i went to add it to my account after my free 1 month was up i couldnt use it. It seems my so called friend stole my card from me aand used the number to...