Xbox live status GOLD

Discus and support Xbox live status GOLD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, recently acquired the key to the gold status, the console was activated, but gold was not provided. Activation was completely successful.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SootyBadge56, Mar 28, 2019.

1. SootyBadge56
    SootyBadge56 Guest

Xbox live status GOLD

Hello, recently acquired the key to the gold status, the console was activated, but gold was not provided. Activation was completely successful.

:)

SootyBadge56, Mar 28, 2019
  2. PEPE Z0MBIE 666 Win User

I can't play SSFIV: AE online!

In order to play online, you need to be a Gold Member at Xbox Live.

If you're a Gold Member yet and still can't play online, you can always check the system status at
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Cheers!
  3. AridLizard Win User

My xbox live is not recognised.

4. MartinHellich Win User

non-working marketplace

5. zl DiviNe lz Win User

GTA V with xbox 360

You must have Xbox Live Gold and you have also to check Xbox Live Status
  6. HassanB Win User

Did not receive xbox live gold

Hello,

There's currently an active Xbox LIVE Service status in regards to folks getting gold memberships and them not applying properly.

Please keep an eye on the Xbox LIVE Service status page here
    for updates.
Thema:

Xbox live status GOLD

1. Xbox live status GOLD - Similar Threads - live status GOLD

2. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  3. Xbox web does not recognize XBox Live Gold status

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox web does not recognize XBox Live Gold status: When I log into the Xbox.com website, the site does not recognize me as being a XBox Live subscriber. Instead it tells me to "Join XBox Live Gold", however if I go into my Subscriptions, it says I...
  4. Xbox Live Rewards won't recognize my gold membership status?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Rewards won't recognize my gold membership status?: I've had xbox live gold for nearly a full month now, bought the one year subscription for $60+tax from the Microsoft store, and every time I try to sign up and confirm for the Xbox Live Rewards...
  5. Xbox Live Rewards not recognizing Gold status

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Rewards not recognizing Gold status: I recently renewed my Xbox Live Gold. According to Billing Support and to the Xbox Live Support, it is activated, having been renewed four days ago. That said, on the Xbox Live Rewards site it...
  6. have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, ...: have the status of xbox live gold, but I can not install the game splinter cell conviction, which now should be free of gold status holder, the console is forbidden to install games with such a...
  7. Games do not see the status of XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games do not see the status of XBOX LIVE GOLD: Good evening Yesterday I activated the subscription of XBOX LIVE GOLD but at the same time the games are still offered to pay for the subscription and are transferred to the payment menu. What do...
  8. Cancell Gold Live status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancell Gold Live status: Hello! I don't want to continue my subscribtion for Gold Live status, but the bill is unpaid and it regularely tries to be paid. I won't paid it. Please, cancel my Gold Live status, because it is...
  9. i got a Xbox live card for gold, but its not registering me as gold status????

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a Xbox live card for gold, but its not registering me as gold status????: I recently got a live code from a card to play online again, but for some reason when i put the code in, it showed it was for gold membership, but after more investigation i only have some...
  10. Xbox Live Gold status won't share with one profile in family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold status won't share with one profile in family: Since yesterday my Xbox Live has not been functional. I have not had to pay for my Gold because I am part of the family on our Xbox One in my household. I have tried removing myself from the...