XBOX Live Status doesn't show in Discord, worked unreliable in the past but since months...

Discus and support XBOX Live Status doesn't show in Discord, worked unreliable in the past but since months... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so yeah, I tried every single "fix" mentioned online .. I reconnected my profiles a hundred times.. all my privacy settings are open.. heck I even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maefiosii, Nov 13, 2020.

1. maefiosii
    maefiosii Guest

XBOX Live Status doesn't show in Discord, worked unreliable in the past but since months...

so yeah,

I tried every single "fix" mentioned online .. I reconnected my profiles a hundred times.. all my privacy settings are open..

heck I even created a second discord profile, linked it and it still doesn't work.

Will Microsoft ever acknowledge this Problem? There are many threads from ppl who have the same Issue.. It's been broken for years now.. I just wan't my xbox live status showing in discord god damn..

PLEASE!!

:)

maefiosii, Nov 13, 2020
  2. maefiosii Win User

XBOX Live Status doesn't show in Discord, worked unreliable in the past but since months won't work at all

yes of course! the settings are all fine, if you google for that problem you will find hundreds of ppl that have the same issue since months/years ..
  3. Siriusdish Win User

XBOX Live Status doesn't show in Discord, worked unreliable in the past but since months won't work at all

Do you have the box ticked where it asks if you want it to show on your profile?
  4. GaborToth81 Win User

Discord not showing Xbox game status

I have the same issue. Discord shows my Spotify activity but not Xbox Live. I have everything allowed on my profile and already tried all the solutions mentioned above. Logged out and back in everywhere, unlinked then re-linked my Xbox profile with Discord,
    none of it helped. Discord doesn't show my Xbox status.
  5. ouchekkirabdelmouain Win User

Xbox Live Discord Status!!!

The same problem here, My Xbox live status was working fine on discord, just 3 hours before, but now IM APPEARING ONLINE and playing games on my xbox, but nothing, I can't see my Xbox status on Discord. Any
    help please ?

I was very happy to make it work before 3 hours
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Discord not showing what Xbox One game I’m playing

I had to go to settings/connections in discord and unchecked Display Xbox Live as your status to get it to work.
Thema:

1. XBOX Live Status doesn't show in Discord, worked unreliable in the past but since months... - Similar Threads - Live Status doesn't

2. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  3. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  4. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  5. Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game: Have encountered an annoying bug with Xbox One account where my status is stuck on playing an Xbox 360 game: "Fallout: New Vegas". I have loaded up other Xbox One games which does update however...
  6. Xbox 360 live update failed status code : 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live update failed status code : 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036: Xbox 360 live update failed status code : 4467-4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 cdd43fc1-bb7c-414f-b89d-18f085ee08ec
  7. Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it: So I'm having a weird issue for the past couple days where I will play an Xbox 360 game and even after I close it, my Xbox Live status will still say I'm playing it. Even if I turn on an Xbox One...
  8. Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?"

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming to Twitch via Xbox causes Xbox Live Status to set to "Offline?": Hey, guys! This is a problem I haven't seen before and only was able to find 1 user on Google experiencing the same issue across tons of posts. I'm on Alpha Skip Ahead myself, if that matters. My...
  9. 6.03.2017 j have bought Xbox live gold status. It doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    6.03.2017 j have bought Xbox live gold status. It doesn't work: hi, 6.03.2017 I have bought Xbox live gold status for 3 months. It doesn't work. I can't activate it 552db0e7-c643-455c-8735-9c8bacad8485
  10. Xbox doesn't see live gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesn't see live gold status: Just got an Xbox one and a Microsoft account. So if I look on the MS website, under subscriptions it says I have a subscription to Xbox live gold, with a date at which my auto renew will occur....