XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

Discus and support XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having major trouble trying to redeem Xbox 360 code. It's for my 9 year old daughter who has spent a load of her birthday money on something that does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FramedHaddock48, Jul 13, 2014.

1. XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

Having major trouble trying to redeem Xbox 360 code.

It's for my 9 year old daughter who has spent a load of her birthday money on something that does not work!

I spent an age putting all the details in, along with my credit card info and constantly get the same error message at the end.

My son's Play station 4 was so much easier to get working!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help

:)

FramedHaddock48, Jul 13, 2014
  2. Queen Leo93
    Queen Leo93 Guest
    sorry

sorry , xbox live signup isn't available right now. try again later......helpppppp

Queen Leo93, Jul 13, 2014
  3. Benjisan
    Benjisan Guest
    "Disconnected from Xbox Live" - only when playing multiplayer-type scenarios

I wanted to add:

When I tried doing an "initial setup" I eventually get error 8007065B - "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later."

Benjisan, Jul 13, 2014
  4. XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

Hi Framed try clearing out your console's cache by going to settings, system, storage, highlight hdd, press y button, select clear cache, then restart your console. Hopefully this will resolve your issue.

MaximumExtreme, Jul 13, 2014
  5. Did not work, I deleted the cache and restarted the Xbox then put all the info in again and got the same error message.

6. Go back and check the account to see if everything matches. There might be the littlest flaw with the account. Just make sure you go through it thoroughly.

7. I'm not sure where to find the account settings I need to check...

I did check the network connection though

[Mod Removed]

8. XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

it looks like your using a wireless connection. Do you have one of the older 360 models or one of the new slim models. The reason why I ask is because if you have one of the older model 360 console's you will need the wireless network adapter in or to use
    a wireless connection. If you have one of the newer slim models then the network adapter is built into the console.

9. It was bought at Christmas 2013 for my son and we got the same error message when trying to use the free month for Xbox live.

He has since bought a PS4 and my daughter has the Xbox.

It has internal Wi-Fi and connected easily to my router.

Bottom of box label states 'XBOX 360 S 250GB BUNDL ENGLISH'

10. The redeemed codes seem to be giving a lot of people trouble. Let me give you the number to support so you can use that code. They can help you with the account your trying to set up and get you online. You can call them free of charge at 1-800-469-9269.
    Thanks for being patient with me in trying to help you out. I appreciate it.

11. Thanks for the help so far XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER :eek:)

I'm in the UK, will that number work ?

12. No let me give you the number for the UK support. It's 0844 545 8143. Sorry about that.

MaximumExtreme, Oct 31, 2018
  13. Daniel Smit Win User

Can't get xbox live to work on my 360

Hi Courtney the message reads

Sorry, xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later

8015000A
  14. SoreSkate0332 Win User

Xbox live signup unavailable

I also have been trying for hours to get my son signed up for a live account and it keeps telling me "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. This is ridiculous!!!
  15. Benjisan Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live" - only when playing multiplayer-type scenarios

I wanted to add:

When I tried doing an "initial setup" I eventually get error 8007065B - "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later."
  16. ChiefEdgion Win User

"Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now 80154002" - What's Wrong?

I'm having a problem "xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later." when I try to set up my son's account for his new xbox, anyone actually got around this issue yet?
  17. FusionZ Maestro Win User

Gamer tag recovery

Now it says "Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
Thema:

XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

1. XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER - Similar Threads - LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T

2. Xbox Live Signup isn't available, how to fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Signup isn't available, how to fix it?: Hello, recently I've been trying to sign up for Xbox Live, as I was never able to have one as a kid. Unfortunately, I keep getting the same error, "Sorry. Xbox Live Signup isn't available right...
  3. xbox live signup wont let me pick any gamertag no matter what i do

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live signup wont let me pick any gamertag no matter what i do: i have refreshed my page, keysmashed, used generators, and everything, but this stupid thing wont let me sign up. its not even suggesting me gamertags im so stressed i have my stupid little...
  4. Is there such thing as Xbox one a live gold membership signup if so could U send me a link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there such thing as Xbox one a live gold membership signup if so could U send me a link: I am atartsta to become veey annoyed with the whole xbox free one month trisl membership i cant find anything that exists wiyhout having to buy game passes coukd u plesse advise...
  5. Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game: I signed up for an offer of xbox live gold which would give me a free copy of ryse son of rome, I'm writing this whilst talking on livechat to your support team from a seperate account (network...
  6. i get this massage"sorry xbox live signup isn't available right now.try again later 80154002

in XBoX on Consoles
    i get this massage"sorry xbox live signup isn't available right now.try again later 80154002: I have been trying for month to set up xbox live, and all ways get the message above, it is very frustrating, I enter the error code into your error code finder, it doesn't exist, What am I doing...
  7. Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.: Hi, we are trying to sign my son up onto Xbox live, went through all the pages as prompted then ended up with Sorry, Xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. So we tried a...
  8. Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.: "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later." There are three accounts on my Xbox 360 - my account which is an Xbox Live account, and my two children's accounts which are...
  9. "XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER": My son was playing on Live, when the system froze. He turned the console off, and when he turned it on, he could no longer log in, and was getting error messages that he needed a valid parent...
  10. "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now 80154002" - What's Wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now 80154002" - What's Wrong?: I have been trying to sign-up with XBox live for the last 2 days, but all I get is "Sorry, XBox Live Signup isn't available right now. Try again later" and then the error code 80154002. I have...