Xbox Live Signup isn't available, how to fix it?

Discus and support Xbox Live Signup isn't available, how to fix it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, recently I've been trying to sign up for Xbox Live, as I was never able to have one as a kid. Unfortunately, I keep getting the same error,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UTDAngelito, Jan 8, 2024.

1. UTDAngelito
    UTDAngelito Guest

Hello, recently I've been trying to sign up for Xbox Live, as I was never able to have one as a kid. Unfortunately, I keep getting the same error, "Sorry. Xbox Live Signup isn't available right now. Try again later." Is it too late for me to have an Xbox Live account? If not, how can I fix this?

:)

UTDAngelito, Jan 8, 2024
  2. UTDAngelito Win User

Yes, I'll let you know if it works. Thank you for the assistance.

Yes, I am using an Xbox 360 console.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi UTDAngelito, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you using an XBOX Console?

Try creating a new Microsoft Account, that should solve the issue.

Go to account.microsoft.com, select Sign in, and then choose Create one!

If you'd rather create a new email address, choose Get a new email address, choose Next, and then follow the instructions.

For more information: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-a84675c3-3e9e-17cf-2911-3d56b15c0aaf
  4. Daniel Smit Win User

Can't get xbox live to work on my 360

Hi Courtney the message reads

Sorry, xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later

8015000A
  5. SoreSkate0332 Win User

Xbox live signup unavailable

I also have been trying for hours to get my son signed up for a live account and it keeps telling me "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. This is ridiculous!!!
  6. Benjisan Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live" - only when playing multiplayer-type scenarios

I wanted to add:

When I tried doing an "initial setup" I eventually get error 8007065B - "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later."
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Signup isn't available, how to fix it? - Similar Threads - Live Signup isn't

2. xbox live signup wont let me pick any gamertag no matter what i do

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live signup wont let me pick any gamertag no matter what i do: i have refreshed my page, keysmashed, used generators, and everything, but this stupid thing wont let me sign up. its not even suggesting me gamertags im so stressed i have my stupid little...
  3. Is there such thing as Xbox one a live gold membership signup if so could U send me a link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there such thing as Xbox one a live gold membership signup if so could U send me a link: I am atartsta to become veey annoyed with the whole xbox free one month trisl membership i cant find anything that exists wiyhout having to buy game passes coukd u plesse advise...
  4. Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game: I signed up for an offer of xbox live gold which would give me a free copy of ryse son of rome, I'm writing this whilst talking on livechat to your support team from a seperate account (network...
  5. i get this massage"sorry xbox live signup isn't available right now.try again later 80154002

in XBoX on Consoles
    i get this massage"sorry xbox live signup isn't available right now.try again later 80154002: I have been trying for month to set up xbox live, and all ways get the message above, it is very frustrating, I enter the error code into your error code finder, it doesn't exist, What am I doing...
  6. Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.: Hi, we are trying to sign my son up onto Xbox live, went through all the pages as prompted then ended up with Sorry, Xbox live signup isn't available right now. Try again later. So we tried a...
  7. Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later.: "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now. Try again later." There are three accounts on my Xbox 360 - my account which is an Xbox Live account, and my two children's accounts which are...
  8. "XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER": My son was playing on Live, when the system froze. He turned the console off, and when he turned it on, he could no longer log in, and was getting error messages that he needed a valid parent...
  9. XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE SIGNUP ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER: Having major trouble trying to redeem Xbox 360 code. It's for my 9 year old daughter who has spent a load of her birthday money on something that does not work! I spent an age putting all the...
  10. "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now 80154002" - What's Wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sorry, Xbox Live signup isn't available right now 80154002" - What's Wrong?: I have been trying to sign-up with XBox live for the last 2 days, but all I get is "Sorry, XBox Live Signup isn't available right now. Try again later" and then the error code 80154002. I have...