Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC

Discus and support Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've got an issue signing into Xbox live on my PC to play a game I downloaded through the store. I was able to play it all week no issue but now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PhilMitchell3, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC

Hi,

I've got an issue signing into Xbox live on my PC to play a game I downloaded through the store. I was able to play it all week no issue but now I can't sign in. I've checked my internet connection and it's fine and I've signed in via the website no problem
    but when I go to load the game I get this "error 0x80072EFD" message. My Windows is up-to-date, in fact I only bought my laptop last week, so it's not that. Time and date are fine too.

Like I said I had no issues all week and even just a few hours ago.

Pls help and thanks in advance

:)

PhilMitchell3, Apr 9, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

NAO CONSIGO ACESSAR O XBOX LIVE!! (ERRO: NAO É POSSVEL CONECTAR NO XBOX LIVE)[I CANNOT ACCESS XBOX LIVE !! (ERROR: CANNOT CONNECT ON XBOX LIVE)]

Hello LuizPhelipe1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are receiving error code 0x80072EFD when attempting to connect to Xbox Live. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps on this page:

Error 0x80072EFD

I hope this helps.
  3. Moe_420 Win User

I got it working by disabling windows firewall.

Support didn't help me after that, really really nice of M$ i must say. NOT.
  4. Moe_420 Win User

Hi,

I've got the exact same error.

It sometimes disappears for a few hours/days/weeks but then suddenly re-appears.

Yesterday evening it wasn't working again. I then got it working again by updating "gaming services" in the microsoft store.

Now I started my computer today and got the same error again.
  5. AdonKilledYou Win User

Yes i've also started to get this same issue recently over the last day or two every time i try to connect to anything regarding Xbox live it get an error code that is 0x80072EFD and states " We can't sign you in to Xbox live right now. Try again in a
    while If that doesn't work, we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem" ive tried contacting support ive talked to 3 different agents from the get help app but nothing seems to work any fix?
  6. PhilMitchell3 Win User

Hi, seems fine now which is strange (I did nothing). Thanks for your help anyway, if the issue happens again I'll check for updates (I forgot to mention I updated my windows once I got it). Cheers!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live sign in error 0x80072EFD PC - Similar Threads - Live sign error

2. Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't sign in to Xbox Live! Error (0x89235107) (on PC): I am currently having problem with using any Microsoft connected/ Xbox Game on my PC! Yesterday I upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and made a full reset of my Data. I've installed the neccessary...
  3. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113: I was trying to play forza horizon 5 through the Microsoft store and this error popped up upon starting the game. When I tried to play forza horizon 4 through steam, it launched and was working...
  6. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  7. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  8. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  9. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  10. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...