xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update

Discus and support xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i originally have had my xbox one set up with my girlfriends xbox one (as my home xbox) and she was sharing her live subscription with me but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TH3P4INTR4IN, Jul 3, 2020.

1. TH3P4INTR4IN
    TH3P4INTR4IN Guest

xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update

so i originally have had my xbox one set up with my girlfriends xbox one (as my home xbox) and she was sharing her live subscription with me but recently has just stopped sharing live, all the shared games are still there.

we had 2 switches left and i had just used them to try to reset by unsetting the home xboxes and resetting which didnt work and still directs me to purchase live when launching an online game.

no settings were changed when it first stopped working just seemed sudden and for no apparent reason. im just trying to get the live sharing function to work again.

and as much as id like to just pay for some live myself, i already feel victimized by the forced auto-pay that gets turned on after paying for any subscription that requires that you log into your main account on a desktop with an extra effort to misdirect
    you when looking for the actual setting.

i ended up purchasing 6 months of live (individually by month) that went completely unused when i lost my home n was homeless n eventually caught on that money was disappearing from my account every month and that i have to apparently manually turn off autopay
    after every subscription purchase.

quite the official scam, very, very petty for a multi-billion dollar company if you ask me.

ALSO, microsoft payment and billing has been claiming that i owe $11.

how???

it started with a "free month on us!" oh but guess what... AUTO-PAY WAS ACTIVATED. i was given another month after that but at no apparent charge until the end of the second month it started stating in my subscriptions that i owe for that second month. yet
    everytime i have payed on the "owed" amount, it doesnt actually pay it im just given another month of live and the owed amount remains in my subscriptions for it to do the same all over again and locking me into paying for each single month cuz the only option
    i have is to repay this "debt".

seems like another scam setting xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update o_O i never asked for the second month after the free month that was offered, there wasnt even enough in my bank account that month to pay for it, so why was the second month given to me? it shouldnt have been and i shouldnt
    owe anything.

this whole issue is not my fault.

:)

TH3P4INTR4IN, Jul 3, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: