Xbox Live Services: Not available (Windows 10, possible Teredo issues)

Discus and support Xbox Live Services: Not available (Windows 10, possible Teredo issues) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Problem: Minecraft (windows 10 edition) can’t connect to Xbox Live for LAN or online gameplay, it gives error code 0x80190001. It used to work earlier... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Semafoor5000, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Semafoor5000
    Semafoor5000 Guest

Problem:

Minecraft (windows 10 edition) can’t connect to Xbox Live for LAN or online gameplay, it gives error code 0x80190001. It used to work earlier (early last week).

System:

Dell Latitude 5590, Windows 10 Pro, Intel
    i5-8350U CPU, 8 GB RAM, Intel UHD Graphics 620. Apart from Office 365 and Firefox, Check Point VPN client seems to be the only installed software.

Tried solutions:

Possible software that was installed since it worked are Inkscape, Dropbox and Dell Displaylink driver for an external docking station. Removing these didn’t solve the problem though.

My girlfriend can access Xbox Live without a problem with her own laptop on the same networks (Windows 10 on an ACER entry lever notebook). I think this means I can exclude the network as a cause for my problem.

Thirdly, most guides point to the Teredo Tunnel as a cause. However, Windows 10 on the ACER can’t qualify Teredo, but connects to Xbox Live services just fine. And even when I follow the guides below, Teredo will eventually connect, but Xbox Live Services will
    remain ‘Not Available’

The company’s IT-department tell me that they haven’t deliberately closed any connection on Teredo or Xbox Live.

Possible software that was installed since it worked are Inkscape, Dropbox and Dell Displaylink driver for an external docking station. Removing these didn’t solve the problem though.

I've been through these guides several times, with only one address being different from what it should be

Xbox App NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox App on Windows 10

(Step 5) Teredo adres at win1711.ipv6.microsoft.com instead of the supposed standard of win10.ipv6.microsoft.com.

Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 Is Blocked

Every setting is as it should be according to the guide.

Thanks for your time, I'd love to find a fix for this issue.

Kind regards,

Semafoor

:)

Semafoor5000, Oct 3, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Oct 3, 2018
  3. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Problem and question PC TEREDO XBOX LIVE

Hey Rainctt,

In order to play games online with friends through Xbox Live, you do need to pay for an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Whether on Xbox or on Windows 10, you are still using the Xbox Live service.

For troubleshooting issues with the teredo adapter, I recommend checking out this

link
    for a couple of steps to try and fix what's goin on.

Also this
    guide
    is also really helpful when having connection issue to Xbox Live on Windows 10.

XBF Diego M, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Xbox Live Services: Not available (Windows 10, possible Teredo issues)

Hi, try disabling the checkpoint VPN, and also check your firewall, to see if it is allowing Minecraft access to the internet.

StuartATrueRed, Oct 3, 2018
  5. Semafoor5000
    Semafoor5000 Guest
    Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your reply. I had already checked the firewall settings, according to the guides I used my settings are correct. The current settings are:

Firewall Policy BlockInbound,AllowOutbound

I've shut down the VPN client, but I still can't connect to Xbox Live Services, even if I get the Teredo tunnel to connect.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated.

Semafoor5000, Oct 4, 2018
  6. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    In the Xbox App, when you go to settings -> network, what is the information displayed there?

Ackis, Oct 4, 2018
  7. Semafoor5000
    Semafoor5000 Guest
    Hi Ackis,

The Xbox app can't sign in (We are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later. (0xbba).

I'm unable to see any possibility for settings or networking

If I go to Setting>Gaming>Xbox Networking, I get the following results:

Connection status

Internet connection: Connected

Xbox Live services: Not Available

Performance

Latency: 163 ms

Packet loss: 0%

Xbox Live Multiplayer

NAT type: Strict

Server connectivity: Connected

Today is the first time that the NAT Type is Strict. Recently this has either been "Teredo can't qualify" or "Open". This was on 3 different independent networks, including the one I'm connected to now.

If you need any additional information please let me know, I'm happy to provide more.

Semafoor5000, Oct 4, 2018
  8. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

Possibly a Hail Mary answer, but if you press the Windows Key + I, then go to Gaming, and then Xbox Networking - you should get some diagnostics.

What happens when you hit "Fix It"?

Ackis, Oct 5, 2018
  9. Semafoor5000
    Semafoor5000 Guest
    Thanks for the suggestion, I had already tried that. That usually fixes the 'Teredo can't qualify' error, but still no Xbox Live services.

By the way, the ACER notebook of my GF connects just fine to Xbox Live services even in "Teredo can't qualify".

Semafoor5000, Oct 5, 2018
  10. Hi Sema!

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox app.
    Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1Xbox Live Services: Not available (Windows 10, possible Teredo issues) :perform
    a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    linkon
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2:
    Here is a
    linkon
    how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Xbox App? Here
    are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click
      Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    2. Right-click, and then select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
      *xboxapp*|
      Remove-AppxPackage
    4. Hit
      Enter.
    5. Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App again

I hope this helps. Let us know

XBF Jasmine Z, Oct 6, 2018
  11. Semafoor5000
    Semafoor5000 Guest
    Hi Jasmine,

Thanks for your reply. I've tried to follow your steps, with the following results:

Method 1: I've performed the clean boot according to the instructions. The results are still the same though. No Xbox Live services, no possibility in the game to connect either.

Method 2: This method ended early as it turns out I can't access the Microsoft Store. Possibly related to why I can't access Xbox Live, possibly unrelated. Microsoft Store gives the following codes:

Code: 0x80072EFD

CV: N+6XSR63akCCMTeg

For the final method (un- and reinstalling the Xbox App, I'm hesitant to do this untill I can access the Microsoft Store. At this point I could probably remove it, but I don't think I have a way to get it back.

As a side note that might be relevant, I've also discovered that I can't check for updates anymore. And while I don't expect the IT department to spend much time to fix Xbox Live, they should be wiling to fix Windows updates.

Thanks for all your help so far, any further suggestions are very welcome. I will report back if the IT department comes up with a solutions.

Kind regards,

Semafoor

Semafoor5000, Oct 7, 2018
  12. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hello Semafoor5000

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Please try this
    Xbox Identity Provider.

This is a system app that enables PC games to connect to Xbox Live

Let me know if that helps.

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 7, 2018
  13. Semafoor5000
    Semafoor5000 Guest

Hi Jeremy, Jasmine,

Thanks for your suggestions. Since I could earlier see the Xbox Identity provider in the microsoft store, I went ahead and followed up on Jasmines instructions to remove the Xbox app using Powershell. This was succesful.

However, now that I want to install the Xbox Identity provider, I once more can't access the Microsoft store. Is there a way around the Microsoft store to download and install these apps? I can't find any leads from the link Jeremy provided.

Thanks again!

Semafoor

Semafoor5000, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: