Xbox live services experincing issues ????

Discus and support Xbox live services experincing issues ???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My game this morning was working fine i take a break, come back and then it says the following service is experiencing xbox live core issues and says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Teahu Roberts, Jun 1, 2024.

1. Xbox live services experincing issues ????

My game this morning was working fine i take a break, come back and then it says the following service is experiencing xbox live core issues and says my UPnP is not succesful ive restarted my console hard restarted and restarted my wifi many times but still the same outcome ive checked the xbox status page and says theres an cbox service not working but then everything is green on the page what can i do ?(wifi still works fine for everything else connected to it)

:)

Teahu Roberts, Jun 1, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

However long it takes them to get it fixed.
  3. Smwutches Win User

There's a service outage at the moment. It is listed on the service page.
  4. Teahu Roberts Win User

hey man,my mates are all able to still play there online stuff? but i still cant lol
  5. Teahu Roberts Win User

Thank you,how long may it be for
  6. taidara Win User

Disconnection starting to really **** me off

Greetings Wood1andCritter!

There was an Xbox LIVE service alert up earlier today. This issue has been resolved, so please tell us if you're still experince connectivy issues to Xbox LIVE.
Thema:

1. Xbox live services experincing issues ???? - Similar Threads - live services experincing

2. Xbox Live Core Services Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Core Services Issue: ive got an issue where my xbox is connected to wifi but it says theres xbox live core service issues when i try to test network connection how do i fix this 055432ed-095b-4ad1-9172-75612ad4c64f
  3. Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?: Says my connection is good to go but there is something wrong on there end. Says the following services is experiencing issues: .Xbox live core services. When am I going to be able to connect...
  4. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  5. How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues: Its not letting me load into any of my games and when i go to the network settings it says upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues a8abaeff-7258-4d27-93ff-efd712656ff6
  6. Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app: Basically the title. Xbox live parties do not work on PC (Windows 11) the first time. I have to go in and reset those two apps in order for them to work. All my privacy settings are correct....
  7. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  8. How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?: On my PC I recently deleted the "Xbox Live Services" app, (not to be confused with the MAIN Xbox App or Game Bar or Gaming Services component) because I did not know what it was for and from then...
  9. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  10. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...