Xbox LIVE Server Update

Discus and support Xbox LIVE Server Update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox Live is fixed. This is what the MS Staff website says: The Xbox LIVE service is back up! Issues: Signing in; Buying Content. Reason for failure:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AIex WiIheIm, May 20, 2018.

1. AIex WiIheIm
    AIex WiIheIm Guest

Xbox LIVE Server Update

Xbox Live is fixed. This is what the MS Staff website says: The Xbox LIVE service is back up! Issues: Signing in; Buying Content. Reason for failure: User Tenture Exceeded. Fix: Clearing unnecessary data. Date down: 05/19/2018 Date Fixed: 05/20/2018. Effected
    Platforms: Xbox 360. Compensation: No. More info: [Insert Link to super sercret staff site that only staff and people related to staff can see here]

:)

AIex WiIheIm, May 20, 2018
  2. Gingerlain
    Gingerlain Guest
    First Time system update not working

Thanks I read Xbox live was down, but wasn't sure if the first time update was attached to xbox live or possibly a seperate server that didn't require log-in

Gingerlain, May 20, 2018
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, May 20, 2018
  4. AIex WiIheIm
    AIex WiIheIm Guest

Xbox LIVE Server Update

Update: Its down again.

Y THO MICROSOFT

AIex WiIheIm, May 21, 2018
  5. autolycos Win User

Xbox LIVE Connection: Failed

Even though the status page for Xbox Live isn't changed/updated yet, Microsoft is aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.

The issue is with the Xbox Live Servers, and not your ISP.

*** UPDATE ***

Servers appear to be up and working as normal again.
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Why cant we opt out of updates.

The consoles Internal Components & Firmware, are still legally, the property of Microsoft & Xbox..

The Xbox Live Servers, require the Dashboard Update, to be the latest version, so the console can be compatible with latest Xbox Live Server Revision (Updated Server Software Version etc) & is necessary, to allow you to play or use online services (ie. Xbox
    Live Gold Multiplayer Gaming or Xbox Live Marketplace) etc..
  7. OneHeartHero03 Win User

Errorcode 0x8b050033

Im connected to the xbox live servers and it automatically updates my console.
  8. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Servers down

there was a huge issue with xbox live servers. it has all been updated and is back online also if you go to xbox assist on your xbox you can have notified updates when servers go back up
  9. Farscape247 Win User

I need this answered ASAP Please

the update comes from activision servers not xbox live, as the game is played via activision, all xbox live does is a paid gateway to the game.
Thema:

Xbox LIVE Server Update

1. Xbox LIVE Server Update - Similar Threads - LIVE Server Update

2. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  3. SOUTH AFRICAN XBOX LIVE SERVERS?

in XBoX on Windows
    SOUTH AFRICAN XBOX LIVE SERVERS?: Hi there.. ive asked in 2022 when are we getting xbox live servers.. its 2024 and still no south african or even african servers.. what is going on? When are we getting our own servers?...
  4. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  5. DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.: DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names. I have an old Xbox 360 that connects to the network via internet cable, but it wont connect to the internet, the main error i have...
  6. If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold?: Hello, If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold? 9e4b7919-3170-4b14-9fdd-c03c79e7bbad
  7. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...
  8. Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4: Hi, I have just recieve a notice when i try to connect to forza live, i get this message.. Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers. Why do I have this problem ? I have never had...
  9. Call of Duty: WaW (Xbox live servers)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: WaW (Xbox live servers): For some strange reason I am only able to find a xbox live match when choosing a Team Deathmatch lobby. The servers are not allowing me to search for other available lobbies on other game types. I...
  10. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...