Xbox Live server issues

Discus and support Xbox Live server issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, once I get to "Find Game" on CoD Ghosts multiplayer this message pops up "Communication with the Xbox Live servers has been interrupted". I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlexMarmarellis, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Xbox Live server issues

Hi, once I get to "Find Game" on CoD Ghosts multiplayer this message pops up "Communication with the Xbox Live servers has been interrupted".

I have rebooted the wifi, Xbox numerous times.

:)

AlexMarmarellis, Sep 18, 2018
  2. I thought LIVE was more stable?

That’s the problem with Monster Hunter. Like most games they use their own server solutions and integrate with the services live provides and supports. Devs have the option of dedicated servers through Azure but most don’t use them. That’s why Fighter Z had so many issues as well.

Microsoft is partially guilty in that they allow consumers to think that Xbox Live will provide you better servers for gaming. It doesn’t. Outside games like Halo 5 etc. That utilize dedicated servers anyway. Devs also love to passively fall back on the idea that Xbox Live (or even PSN) are responsible for the quality of the online game. Especially when their servers or netcode sucks since it defuses blame.

SteadyMercury, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Server issues Xbox Live

What's the problem with the Xbox live servers this last 2 weeks anytime I play call of duty: mode ran warfare 3 on xbox360 it kicks me and others out of the lobbies after every match and takes 20 plus min to get a full lobby to play. Will this continue
    if so I'm going don't this is rediculious o pay for a service that doesn't work correctly. In
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]. Microsoft. Loads of people complaining about the same issues on both 360 and Xbox one.

ZandersMomma817, Sep 18, 2018
  4. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

Xbox Live server issues

Hey Alex!

Our suggestion for the issue would be to try the restart console option within the settings.

This process would consist of

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
      Note Pressing the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Restart console.
    4. Select Yes to confirm.
    Try this and let us know how it goes!

XBF Javier R, Sep 18, 2018
  5. Hi, still has the Error message...

6. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Please try out
    Removing and Re-adding your account
    to the xbox

Let me know if this helps!

XBF Chris J, Sep 18, 2018
  7. Hi, no still brings up the error message...

8. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Xbox Live server issues

Hi, Alex!

Paul from Xbox Forums here to assist with the situation, Can we try running a multiplayer connection test in the network settings? Please post your network stats such as the nat type. Under detailed statistics we can find your download speed as well. Please
    share the information with us we do not require the IP address. Just nat type and download speed. If the nat type is moderate or strict here is aguide
    to set it to open.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums

XBF Paul M, Sep 18, 2018
  9. Hi Paul, Nat type is open and multiplayer connection is good. Download speed is 32,42 mbps.

Still having the same error message come up?

AlexMarmarellis, Sep 19, 2018
  10. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Alex I would try checking with the developer which is Infinity Ward/Activision see if there are any known issues with them.

Hope this helps some

thanks

Brad

Xbox forums team

XBF Brad A, Sep 19, 2018
  11. No, this doesn't help..problem is with xbox live communication????

AlexMarmarellis, Sep 19, 2018
  12. Hi there Alex,

Thank you for your responses. If you are still experiencing the same issue after going over the solutions provided, it may be a possibility there is an intermittent network connection to the Xbox Live server.

To troubleshoot, follow the steps provided in the article, "randomly disconnecting from Xbox Live".

Try this out and let us know the results!

XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Live server issues