Xbox Live says I don't have gold membership even though I paid for 12 months in march.

Discus and support Xbox Live says I don't have gold membership even though I paid for 12 months in march. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today when I got on my Xbox I found myself in a strange situation. My account appears to have lost membership and Xbox live. I originally thought that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KO8B, May 14, 2014.

1. KO8B
    KO8B Guest

Xbox Live says I don't have gold membership even though I paid for 12 months in march.

Today when I got on my Xbox I found myself in a strange situation. My account appears to have lost membership and Xbox live. I originally thought that it was because my membership ran out but every time I tried to purchase Xbox Live I would get an error.
    I proceeded to get on my computer to try to buy Live from on here and when I tried to buy Live from the website it tells me I "can't purchase more than one of these" meaning I already have the 12 month Gold Live. I then went and checked my recent transactions
    and found out I automatically paid for 12 months on March 25th, 2014. So there's no way I could have run out of Live, but I still have no access to Xbox Live. Can anyone help me? It would be much appreciated.

:)

2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, May 14, 2014
  3. Xbox live gold membership

Hello, I have activated pre-paid 12 months Xbox live gold membership before Christmas. Today I got e-mail from Microsoft and it says "Pre-paid one-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership-order has been canceled 12 Jan 2015." I went home and tried if i can log in
    to live, but it asked me to renew my Gold membership. I haven´t even been online today before i noticed that e-mail or taken any contact to Microsoft / Xbox support in a long time

UraH iLLuSioNz, May 14, 2014
  4. Xbox Live says I don't have gold membership even though I paid for 12 months in march.

Hello there KO8B,

The best thing to do is contact support and speak with a billing agent, they will be able to access your account and check what`s going on, They do investigations for these types of situations, Please reach out to them by visiting
    this page here You can always check out the International Xbox Support phone numbers for your region by clicking here Good Luck KO8B,

PR1NCE DARKNESS, May 14, 2014
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Hello there KO8B,

The best thing to do is contact support and speak with a billing agent, they will be able to access your account and check what`s going on, They do investigations for these types of situations, Please reach out to them by visiting
    this page here You can always check out the International Xbox Support phone numbers for your region by clicking here Good Luck KO8B,
  6. Boss 302jb Win User

Family pack expired

I found on the Microsoft store two different cards, 1 is a Xbox live 12 month gold membership card and the other one says xbox live Prepaid 12 month gold membership ???? They are both $35.99 I guess I don't know what the differences in them are. It appears
    I could use 2 of them and save $30.00. Any ideas on what the difference is?
  7. Mr Stuey Win User

Clan Blueblood - For the old and ancient gamer: Solace within!

www.gamepointsnow.com/.../Xbox-360-Live-12-Month-Gold-Membership

They are doing a 12 month live subscription for 25.99. Offer ends in a few days though.
  8. EliteCrossFire1 Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

so you're saying if I purchase a Xbox Live gold membership prepaid card for 12 months while Xbox Live Gold Pass ultimate is enabled it'll convert those 12 months into Xbox Live Gold pass ultimate
  9. gerbsy33 Win User

Gold Membership

I just purchased a 12 month Gold membership, however, when I sign into Xbox live it says I still need a Gold membership. My online account shows that I purchased the 12 month subscription in my transaction too.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live says I don't have gold membership even though I paid for 12 months in march. - Similar Threads - Live says don't

2. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  3. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  4. i am trying to play sea of thieves on pc it is saying i am not connected to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to play sea of thieves on pc it is saying i am not connected to xbox live: hi i am trying to play sea of thieves on pc and i baught it through xbox app with a gift card and it is saying i am not connected to xbox live so i cant play it...
  5. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  6. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  7. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  8. How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this issue where It says their xbox live account is offline?: I have 2 friends that have this problem and it does not allow me to receive invites from games, from them. They can join my games but it says "offline" next to their accounts. Also I can't here...
  9. why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?: For some reason I'm suddenly told this when I try to play splinter cell blacklist on my Xbox one but I was able to play online just fine a week ago so why am I suddenly being told this? I tried...
  10. I have xbox live gold but games say i don't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox live gold but games say i don't.: three days ago i purchased a three months gold prepaid card and redeemed it, and the first day i was able to play. But ever since yesterday when i try to play online any game it sends me to a...