Xbox live rip off

Discus and support Xbox live rip off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recenly bought minecraft and sent it as a digital gift to a family member in Indonesia. After they got the redeem code it gave them a confirmation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SLOPbucket, Feb 4, 2021.

1. SLOPbucket
    SLOPbucket Guest

Xbox live rip off

I recenly bought minecraft and sent it as a digital gift to a family member in Indonesia. After they got the redeem code it gave them a confirmation that its recived and then said “game unavailable”.

when i contacted xbox support they said sorry but its in a different region and they cannot download the game!

okay, so i asked for a refund and they said “sorry, youll have to ask your bank”

Isnt this why they have the send gift option?

There is no warning or pop up saying it wont work if sending overseas!

How much money do they scam like this every year?

:)

SLOPbucket, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Xbox live rip off?

Check your email for a confirmation that you did in fact redeem the code.

Try signing out and then back in to your account.
  3. ElectroFlying Win User

Xbox LIVE, a rip off?

Again: Corporate policy does not trump Law.

Yes, and I know that I am in the extreme minority. But if a company is brough to Court, loses and is fined. It is my belief that said companys fines should be retroactive all the way back to the very founding of the company itself.

Why? Because no matter what Country it is in it had to know right from wrong, and should have implimented its policies with that in mind.

As I alluded to before. Microsoft (M) policy on its services. Isn't the question, but developers who >sale< their games on that service is whats in question. So which came up with the notion of removing bought and paid for games from off peoples gaming sytems?
    Was it M, EA, Ubi etc?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox LIVE, a rip off?

Also, when you buy digital content (not just through Microsoft but through any online company), you're purchasing a license to use the content, not the content itself. So you're bound by that companies rules concerning the use of that content.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox LIVE, a rip off?

6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Xbox LIVE, a rip off?

Any type of modification is a violation of the rules you/we agreed to before gaining access to the LIVE service. Whether you or someone else did it makes no difference, we are responsible for our accounts regardless.

So yes I agree with it completely, a ban is supposed to be a negative experience after all. If you lose nothing but LIVE membership then how is the lesson learned?.

At least they are not accompanied by a compulsory console ban to go with it. So in that way MS give people the opportunity to learn from their mistakes, make a new account, abide by the rules and there is nothing to worry about.

I would rather not have modders of any type on the service so I applaud the PET for the job they do for honest gamers.
Thema:

Xbox live rip off

1. Xbox live rip off - Similar Threads - live rip off

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. Live Gold rip off during Chineses Virus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live Gold rip off during Chineses Virus: Why cant i buy 12 months Gold? i only see one and three months. one and thrre month passes are rip offs seems like your taking advamtage of people duting the chinese virus?...
  7. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off: Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off today earlier i went to my local walmart and bought an xbox live card it said the code was used so i returned to the walmart asking for a...
  8. Rip off XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rip off XBOX LIVE: My 13 year old daughter has been charged multiple times from her account for XBOX Live when you call customer service they deny everything and will not give any refund - what a joke they are I...
  9. Xbox LIVE, a rip off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE, a rip off?: Hello Xbox LIVE community! I've opened this thread today to see what you guys think about this. My account was banned for Xbox LIVE for something called a 'tenure' modification yes I have no idea...
  10. Live Gold Is A Rip Off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Is A Rip Off!: Feeling ripped off by Microsoft! Bought a Live Gold membership, but can't buy games, rent movies or purchase anything through Xbox because Guam is not included in the billing drop-down...