Xbox Live Rewards Vip Status Wrong

Discus and support Xbox Live Rewards Vip Status Wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was 92 percent to 4 or 5 star vip but now i am back to 2%, Is Xbox live going to be a mess with everything from now on because it seems like it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stoney27z, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Stoney27z
    Stoney27z Guest

I was 92 percent to 4 or 5 star vip but now i am back to 2%, Is Xbox live going to be a mess with everything from now on because it seems like it just one problem after another with this service now.

So now i bought all those games digitally for nothing if its not even going to properly track the rewards from doing so.

:)

Stoney27z, Jan 26, 2015
  2. My Vip rewards level is stuck

Hello,

My vip rewards status is stuck on almost level 2.

Is there something wrong and how far am i from reaching level 2 VIP class.

Regards,

Forecast Prime, Jan 27, 2015
  3. My Vip level is stuck on 1

Hello,

My vip rewards status is stuck on almost level 2.

Is there something wrong and how far am i from reaching level 2 VIP class.

Regards,

Forecast Prime, Jan 27, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there Stoney!

I'm sorry to hear about what you're experiencing. I would suggest posting up a new thread in our Xbox Live Rewards forum for the best visibility and to receive assistance from the appropriate folks! Thanks so much!

Miss Diggz, Jan 27, 2015
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there Stoney!

I'm sorry to hear about what you're experiencing. I would suggest posting up a new thread in our Xbox Live Rewards forum for the best visibility and to receive assistance from the appropriate folks! Thanks so much!
  6. Judge Win User

VIP

" What are VIP Exclusives?

A. VIP Exclusives are special offers and rewards that are part of the Xbox LIVE Rewards program. To be eligible, all you have to do is become an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member and stay active on Xbox LIVE."
  7. Smwutches Win User

Payment

No. The Rewards program itself is free, but VIP status is based on how much you spend in the marketplace. So you just have to make purchases in order to keep VIP status.
  8. HyruleBalverine Win User

Xbox live VIP reward badge problem

You'll want to bring this up in the
    Xbox Live Rewards support forum
    as they will be able to answer your question there. That being said, the VIP "status" doesn't guarantee any of the VIP badges. The 10-year anniversary VIP exclusive was sent out some time ago and if you weren't "VIP" at the
    time, you won't get that badge now, as far as I know.
  9. Lord Shelton Win User

Halo Anniversary Social Badge

you had to be a member of xbox live rewards and only 7% of rewards members were actualy halo vips and were sent it in an email.

Here's a link explaining it --->
    rewards.xbox.com/.../halo-vip
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Rewards Vip Status Wrong - Similar Threads - Live Rewards Vip

2. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  3. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  4. Xbox Live Gold Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Reward: If I have xbox live on a yearly subscription and I redeem it with my points does it simply add on to the time I had? 7d6cb74a-50b3-4c07-9c51-2b940cd33d6e
  5. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  6. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  7. Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership: Can i share my xbox live membership with family members ? If so how ? Also if i have xbox live or a month how do i share with my family ? HELP O and y caant i use my microsoft balance to purchase...
  8. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  9. i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...: last night i used allmy points to get a monthly xbox gold live card code and i got the confirmation code of me redeeming them but i havent recieved the email with my xbox live code its been a day...
  10. Need to redeem Xbox live reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to redeem Xbox live reward points: I have purchased a lot of games digitally from the Xbox store and now that you guys have the rewards program on Xbox I was wondering if I could possibly get some of the points from the recent...