xbox live rewards points

Discus and support xbox live rewards points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi im having trouble redeeming my points i was told to opt out change my region which ive done and my points would be deposited it is asking for an... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Insanity RaR, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Insanity RaR
    Insanity RaR Guest

xbox live rewards points

Hi im having trouble redeeming my points i was told to opt out change my region which ive done and my points would be deposited it is asking for an update again im not sure what else i can do if you could please help me thankyou

:)

Insanity RaR, Nov 29, 2016
  2. reedeming REWARD POINTS

how do you transfer xbox live reward points to your xbox live account (so you can spend the reward points on the marketplace)

Tupee Montana, Nov 29, 2016
  3. Juxtapose13
    Juxtapose13 Guest
    membership cards

[quote user="MSQ Ganner"]

If you mean from the Xbox Live Rewards Program then no, it only rewards Microsoft Points which can then be used to use on the Xbox Live Marketplace digital products.

[/quote]

Xbox LIVE Rewards actually gives Reward Points, not Microsoft Points. They function the same save that they do expire.

Juxtapose13, Nov 29, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

xbox live rewards points

Hello Insanity RaR,

We see that your account has not been opted out, as shown by your enrollment date still being shown in 2014. Therefore, your account is still a US Rewards Account with a Canadian Microsoft Account.

This issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to
    match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Another option if you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Xbox Live region is to opt out of the program at ( https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/ )
    , wait 48 hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date
    from the MyRewards page at (Xbox Live Rewards). If your join date shows a specific date and not a date of "???", then your
    account has successfully been re-registered. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.

XBLRewards8, Nov 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox live rewards points