Xbox live rewards opt out

Discus and support Xbox live rewards opt out in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I recently opt out of Xbox live rewards rewarding the discussion about points not despotism into account. I have the Wright region and therefore... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Halowars21, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Halowars21
    Halowars21 Guest

Hi, I recently opt out of Xbox live rewards rewarding the discussion about points not despotism into account. I have the Wright region and therefore the points should deposit. I have about 19000 points in my last account sign in, I have also 3 000 12 months
    Xbox live gold points still to be accounted for the year 2015. So can you please make a note of this and update my account. Thank you

:)

Halowars21, Oct 15, 2016
  2. please reopen my account xbox live rewards

please help I accidentally opt out of transfer to Microsoft rewards. it closed my xbox live rewards account please reopen to transfer to Microsoft rewards thank you

GANJA420 CLOUD9, Oct 15, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Closing Down

Hello Tolmy King,

Gems will only be converted to local currency if you opt out of the program, as specified in the FAQ:

If I opt-out of Xbox Live Rewards, what happens to my existing Rewards Credits?

Once you opt-out, you will immediately stop earning Xbox Live Rewards Credits. Xbox Live Rewards members who choose to opt-out of the program rather than make the transition to Microsoft Rewards will not forfeit any pending Xbox Live Rewards Credits in
    their account. Instead, your remaining Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance will be deposited into your Microsoft account in the form of your local currency. You will then have one (1) year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store
    or any other successor store.

If we are unable to make this final deposit to your Microsoft account for some reason and you have opted-out of the program, we will follow up with you directly to fulfill your undeposited credits. You can also reach out to us on our support
    forum

As specified in the transition email, Gems are equal to one Reward Point in Microsoft Rewards or one Rewards Credit in Xbox Live Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Oct 15, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: