Xbox Live Rewards not working

Discus and support Xbox Live Rewards not working in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been a member of Xbox Rewards for years and I have noticed lately that I don't get any rewards. I have been stuck at 4,000 points for as long as... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by A 5iLeNt KiLa, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Xbox Live Rewards not working

I have been a member of Xbox Rewards for years and I have noticed lately that I don't get any rewards. I have been stuck at 4,000 points for as long as I can remember. I would like to be able to be part of the rewards program but I feel like my account is
    not cooperating with me. Someone please help.

:)

A 5iLeNt KiLa, Nov 12, 2016
  2. just cause 2 players

Please find I have a reward it is a septic eye on a Nissan 240sx in forza horizon2 it will be posted when .y xbox live works

explodedmoon85, Nov 12, 2016
  3. Xbox Live Rewards not working

Idont know i am a gold member i have had rewards since december and for some weird reason i have 270 points pending and its like it wont work or somthing. its supposed to put points in your account every 15th of the month but its not for some reason it sux
    i cant just call microsoft.

oxTheeJokerxo, Nov 12, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello A 5iLeNt KiLa,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. By earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game
    consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you were a zero star member up until July,
    you did not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: