Xbox Live Rewards not recognizing Gold status

Discus and support Xbox Live Rewards not recognizing Gold status in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recently renewed my Xbox Live Gold. According to Billing Support and to the Xbox Live Support, it is activated, having been renewed four days ago.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tanked Vader, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Tanked Vader
    Tanked Vader Guest

I recently renewed my Xbox Live Gold. According to Billing Support and to the Xbox Live Support, it is activated, having been renewed four days ago. That said, on the Xbox Live Rewards site it prompts me to upgrade to Gold and Is only giving me half of my
    percent back.

:)

Tanked Vader, Apr 27, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Error in gold status

Hello DannyWC,

We see that you are not receiving Gold Status this month due to your subscription being a promotional Gold subscription for 1 month. Promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards, so your free 1 month is not eligible. From our FAQ:

My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.

XBLRewards8, Apr 27, 2017
  3. Xbox live reward issues

: when i sign up for rewards it is not recognizing me as an xbox live gold member on xbox one

Django unslaved, Apr 27, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Tanked Vader,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are currently in the process of resolving an issue where new subscriptions are not being properly detected due to a change in how they are listed on the database. We have reviewed your account, and can confirm that this
    did not affect our last payback calculation in March for your account. We hope to have this issue resolved shortly.

XBLRewards8, Apr 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: