xbox live rewards not posting to account

Discus and support xbox live rewards not posting to account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My xbox live rewards have not been deposited into my account since 6/2015. My account states to verify my billing information in order for my points to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LONEWOLF JOHN, Oct 22, 2016.

1. xbox live rewards not posting to account

My xbox live rewards have not been deposited into my account since 6/2015. My account states to verify my billing information in order for my points to be deposited. I have done this and still no change on reward points status. My points are still in a
    pending status. How can I get these points credited to my account which I have earned based on purchases and surveys completed? Any assistance with this issue will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

:)

LONEWOLF JOHN, Oct 22, 2016
  2. xbox live rewards not posting to account

My xbox live rewards are in a pending status since 6/2016 and are not posting to my account. My account states that it needs attention in order for rewards to be deposited into account and to verify account and update so that rewards can be deposited. I
    did this and still no change. Any assistance with this issue will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

LONEWOLF JOHN, Oct 22, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    XBLRewards8, Oct 22, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Oct 24, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: