Xbox Live Rewards Lost Credits

Discus and support Xbox Live Rewards Lost Credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I logged in to check the status of my Xbox Live Rewards and noticed it says I am a member since March 2016 but this isn't correct. I have been a member... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MrLeeCurtis, Oct 21, 2016.

1. MrLeeCurtis
    MrLeeCurtis Guest

I logged in to check the status of my Xbox Live Rewards and noticed it says I am a member since March 2016 but this isn't correct. I have been a member for a lot longer than that. I experienced a major account issue in the past (I can't remember the date)
    but the issue was described to me as a Microsoft Account in "limbo". This was escalated to through different severity levels and support teams and was eventually resolved. I am a regular user of the rewards scheme but it appears any past credits have been
    lost as my Microsoft Account Billing Info only shows one deposit (of just £1.01) in September 2015. I'm confident I do and have done all of the monthly surveys so worry that somewhere along the line some of my past credits have become lost after my account
    issue was resolved. Would appreciate any help clearing up this issue.

:)

MrLeeCurtis, Oct 21, 2016
  2. buy gold with my referral and receive 5,000 XBL reward credits

If you are thinking about buying gold then do it with my referral as you can get 5,000 XBL reward credits. What do I get? I get 1,000 credits if you buy gold when I refer you.

Xbox Live Reward credits can be deposited into your local currency after you get 1,000. You also get exclusive offers sometimes and can get thing cheaper. There are also offers that will earn you credits like pre-ordering games. more info is here: Xbox Live Rewards

Just to make clear as I know some people get confused this is a referral to buy gold. Not to sign up to xbox live rewards.

Xbox Live rewards is free to sign up to by the way!

If you want to get some credits for XBL Rewards then comment your Xbox Gamertag and I will reply back when the referral is sent!

TheBlazingJames, Oct 21, 2016
  3. HappyTroopa
    HappyTroopa Guest
    Microsoftstore vs Xbox Store

I have Xbox Live Rewards too but I think the $15 Rewards credit is only good if you buy the physical copy through MicrosoftStore.com...?

HappyTroopa, Oct 21, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello MrLeeCurtis,

I see that you opted your account out of our program back in February 2015. I do not see any forum posts indicating you to pursue this course of action, so it looks like you may have manually opted out of our program and then recently opted back in back
    in May. While I can recover any old pending Credits from your previous account, I am afraid that we cannot restore any other attributes from your previous account. You should see these Credits pending by the end of next week as a 5 star MyVIP event dated from
    last month.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: