Xbox live rewards Help

Discus and support Xbox live rewards Help in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been a member of the program since its release and it came to my attention yesterday that I'm not receiving my rewards for the purchases made from... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ThatMadAsGuy17, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Xbox live rewards Help

I've been a member of the program since its release and it came to my attention yesterday that I'm not receiving my rewards for the purchases made from the online store. The only rewards I've received were for the monthly surveys renewing xbox box live within
    the first year and playing featured games. I have made many purchases and haven't received my rewards for them.

:)

ThatMadAsGuy17, Nov 25, 2016
  2. Strabeon
    Strabeon Guest
    Xbox Live Reward Deposit

I have received an Xbox live rewards deposit for $##.##

I have been told by Xbox support that this should appear in my Xbox Live rewards.

I am unable to see this in my Xbox live rewards?

Please help... thanks

Strabeon, Nov 25, 2016
  3. Haven't received my preorder points

Hey there, was this apart of Xbox Live Rewards by chance? If so, you'll actually want to reach out on the Rewards Forums for help with missing points on your account. Xbox Live Rewards Forums

Mister Mascot, Nov 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Xbox live rewards Help

Hello ThatMadAsGuy17,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you were a zero star member, you did not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

I see that your recent purchases promoted you to your first star. Congrats! You should expect to start seeing your eligible, non-offer purchases begin to award payback. MyVIP payback is calculated as a monthly whole and awarded midway through the following
    month, so you should expect to see Credits for your eligible November purchases pending by the middle of December.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox live rewards Help