Xbox Live Rewards and Microsoft Store purchase linking

Discus and support Xbox Live Rewards and Microsoft Store purchase linking in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to ensure that I receive credit for the offer listed here: Xbox Live Rewards "Xbox One members can earn 50,000 Rewards Credits for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BroadBooch23483, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Xbox Live Rewards and Microsoft Store purchase linking

Hi,

I'm trying to ensure that I receive credit for the offer listed here:

Xbox Live Rewards

"Xbox One members can earn 50,000 Rewards Credits for purchasing an Xbox One S from MicrosoftStore.com"

I ordered an Xbox One S from MicrosoftStore.com on 11/24/16.

My concern is that I have two relevant accounts (email addresses). One is the account associated with my Xbox Live account. I enrolled this email with Xbox Live Rewards in 2011. When I placed my first order on MicrosoftStore.com in 2012, I was asked for
    an email address. There was no mention of linking MicrosoftStore.com activity to my Xbox Live activity, so I used a different email address than the one associated with my Xbox Live account. Thus my MicrosoftStore.com account is under this second email address.
    I believe all or nearly all of my orders from MicrosoftStore.com have been under this second email address.

So, can you tell me which account will receive the 50,000 Rewards Credits - the one associated with my Xbox Live account, or the one associated with MicrosoftStore.com? Ideally I would like to have all my Xbox Live Rewards credits in one account.

Thank you.

:)

BroadBooch23483, Nov 25, 2016
  2. MGNates
    MGNates Guest
    Microsoft store console purchases

Hi!

Do we earn xbox live rewards for console purchases on the Microsoft store? I just bought an Xbox one S!

MGNates, Nov 25, 2016
  3. Purchases

I made a purchase in the Microsoft store and I am not seeing the associated Xbox live rewards. It has been almost two weeks.

xWTOxSuperman, Nov 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello BroadBooch23483,

That offer was only for select members. Since you only recently created a Rewards Account for this gamertag, you were not chosen for this offer. We selected members for that offer in October. Therefore your purchase would not be eligible for this offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: