Xbox Live Reward Sign UP Error

Discus and support Xbox Live Reward Sign UP Error in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I attempt to sign up for Xbox Live Rewards, my computer screen says "error join xbox live" or "Well that wasnt supposed to happen". I would kie to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by HOOOOODINI28, Nov 11, 2016.

1. HOOOOODINI28
    HOOOOODINI28 Guest

When I attempt to sign up for Xbox Live Rewards, my computer screen says "error join xbox live" or "Well that wasnt supposed to happen". I would kie to know what is going on because this has been the case for a week. I also have a lot of pending points.

:)

HOOOOODINI28, Nov 11, 2016
  2. Xbox Live Reward Sign UP Error

When I attempt to sign up for Xbox Live Rewards, my computer screen says "Well that wasnt supposed to happen". this has been the case for well over 96 hours now.

BigStinkybutts, Nov 11, 2016
  3. buy gold with my referral and receive 5,000 XBL reward credits

If you are thinking about buying gold then do it with my referral as you can get 5,000 XBL reward credits. What do I get? I get 1,000 credits if you buy gold when I refer you.

Xbox Live Reward credits can be deposited into your local currency after you get 1,000. You also get exclusive offers sometimes and can get thing cheaper. There are also offers that will earn you credits like pre-ordering games. more info is here: Xbox Live Rewards

Just to make clear as I know some people get confused this is a referral to buy gold. Not to sign up to xbox live rewards.

Xbox Live rewards is free to sign up to by the way!

If you want to get some credits for XBL Rewards then comment your Xbox Gamertag and I will reply back when the referral is sent!

TheBlazingJames, Nov 11, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello HOOOOODINI28,

We adjusted some of your information, and you should be able to register in 2-4 days. However, since you are not yet a Rewards member, you would not have any pending Credits.

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2016
  5. GUN5L1NGER Win User

hey everyone

That was cold.

6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello HOOOOODINI28,

We adjusted some of your information, and you should be able to register in 2-4 days. However, since you are not yet a Rewards member, you would not have any pending Credits.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

8. WhiTeYxM Win User

Xbox Rewards

Yes it is, i live in UK and i'm signed up to Xbox Live rewards
  9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

gold required to apply for live rewards program ????

How do I sign up for Xbox LIVE Rewards?

A. Follow these steps to sign up for Xbox LIVE Rewards:

Go to Xbox.com to connect your Xbox 360 to Xbox LIVE.

Come back to the Xbox LIVE Rewards website and enrol into Xbox LIVE Rewards by clicking the "Join Xbox LIVE Rewards" button. You will need a Windows Live account to participate. Please use the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. If you
    do not already have a Windows Live account, you can create one for free.

It will take up to 36 hours to confirm your eligibility. Once your account is set up, we'll send you an email letting you know you can get started.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Reward Sign UP Error - Similar Threads - Live Reward Sign

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  4. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  5. Xbox Live Gold Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Reward: If I have xbox live on a yearly subscription and I redeem it with my points does it simply add on to the time I had? 7d6cb74a-50b3-4c07-9c51-2b940cd33d6e
  6. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  7. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  8. Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward Points & Xbox Live Membership: Can i share my xbox live membership with family members ? If so how ? Also if i have xbox live or a month how do i share with my family ? HELP O and y caant i use my microsoft balance to purchase...
  9. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  10. Xbox Live Reward Sign UP Error

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Reward Sign UP Error: Xbox Live Reward Sign UP Error When I attempt to sign up for Xbox Live Rewards, my computer screen says "Well that wasnt supposed to happen". this has been the case for well over 96 hours now....