Xbox live reward points wont convert to my account

Discus and support Xbox live reward points wont convert to my account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello Support, I have 11,000 Xbox Live Reward Points which I believe equates to $11USD. However the reward points did not post to my account on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by haloboy, May 24, 2018.

1. haloboy
    haloboy Guest

Hello Support,

I have 11,000 Xbox Live Reward Points which I believe equates to $11USD. However the reward points did not post to my account on the scheduled 5/15 date and have been stuck unable to request a deposit for almost a month now. Please deposit the balance into
    my account and let me know if you need any other information.

-haloboi

:)

haloboy, May 24, 2018
  2. Reward Points convert to MS currency.

Hi, i would like to turn my Microsoft Reward Points converts into Currency so i can buy Xbox Live Gold for my account

Please help, thank

DarkWingsHate2, May 24, 2018
  3. Xbox live reward

i need help in xbox live reward. When i enter in "my rewards" i have 5100 points but it didn't convert into microsoft points

BRU45106f6371-b442-485b-8a60-7689709af848, May 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Keep in mind that credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and
    30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month. The request deposit button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first.

Smwutches, May 24, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: