Xbox Live Reward Credits still pending from Nov 4.

Discus and support Xbox Live Reward Credits still pending from Nov 4. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I currently have 100,250 credits pending. 100,000 of those were from November 4, so they should have been converted on the 15th. Is there something... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PhoeniXun, Nov 18, 2016.

1. PhoeniXun
    PhoeniXun Guest

I currently have 100,250 credits pending. 100,000 of those were from November 4, so they should have been converted on the 15th. Is there something else that I need to do?

:)

PhoeniXun, Nov 18, 2016
  2. Dr Ghost KP
    Dr Ghost KP Guest
    Redeposit my pending rewards credits

Hello, i changed my xbox live account region from United Kingdom to United States. So i leave the xbox live rewards program and at the time of leaving i have some pending reward credits and i also pre-ordered 4 games which are in

"Reward yourself by pre-ordering NOW" offer. Now i rejoined the xbox live rewards program, so please redeposit all of my pending rewards credits and 15000 reward credits for pre-ordering the games which are included in

"Reward yourself by pre-ordering NOW offer" into my account. please fix it.

Thanks

Dr Ghost KP, Nov 18, 2016
  3. BJHodson
    BJHodson Guest
    when will i get 50,000 reward credits

i bought the the gears of war 4 bundle on Nov. 16th, i received the bundle and haven't got the 50,000 reward credits. When will i get the reward credits. I have an Xbox one, i bought the Xbox one s cause on my missions on Xbox live rewards if i buy one,
    ill get 50,000 reward credits, free game, and expedited shipping if i bought one on Microsoftstore.com.

BJHodson, Nov 18, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So generally if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month. So since yours became pending on the 4th, they would be scheduled for the deposit on the 24th.

Smwutches, Nov 18, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: