Xbox Live reporting system is a mess and needs to be more streamlined!

Discus and support Xbox Live reporting system is a mess and needs to be more streamlined! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xenokaiii, Apr 1, 2021.

1. /u/Xenokaiii
    /u/Xenokaiii Guest

/u/Xenokaiii, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

More streamline way to Broadcast

twitch was the original way to stream when the xbox one launched and was optimised for the snap feture, it was quick and easy then, then they ditched the snap function and make it clunky, now they are getting rid of mixer not sure how they are going to make
    this better.

they may put a dedicated broadcast button in the guide again and give you the option which service to stream too but as this is Microsoft they will probably not bother and make it difficult.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

More streamline way to Broadcast

Unfortunately, with Mixer going away, there is no easy and direct "2-step" streaming integration anymore.

Until they come up with a better replacement for the removed Mixer, you have to live with the cumbersome Twitch process, I'm afraid.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Live Report System needs a rework

Hey there Doritos!

Thank you for reaching out to the Forums. Every Report that goes through the Enforcement Team will get reviewed before any suspension is on your account. For future reference I would advise that you do not reply to any of those messages as your messages
    can be reported and then your account could end up with a suspension if they are found to break the Code of Conduct.

If you feel that your account has been wrongfully suspended you can always submit a case review to have it reviewed and turned over if you have done nothing wrong.

As there is nothing that we can do through the Forums regarding any enforcement action we will go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any other questions for us feel free to start a new thread.

I hope this helps, Happy gaming!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Every report gets investigated by XBLPET before a suspension is issued. Unless you have violated the Code of Conduct, spam reporting is of no use.
  6. Doritos De Niro Win User

I do block them and yet I still get reported, what you don't understand is no matter what I do even if I don't say anything or block them I still will get a suspension in other words I'm screwed
Thema:

1. Xbox Live reporting system is a mess and needs to be more streamlined! - Similar Threads - Live reporting system

2. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  3. enforcement action Xbox live? For a report spammer? Can’t play with friends any more? Very...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    enforcement action Xbox live? For a report spammer? Can’t play with friends any more? Very...: During a recent in game match involving an incredibly toxic individual I was informed I would be banned then after, rightfully telling the guy to step off (not my exact words) I was banned from...
  4. Report a problem v2 (Beta) is live now

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem v2 (Beta) is live now: Don't know if this already has been announced but today I found the new standalone Report a problem app which was announced earlier this year in the Previews section of the Insider Hub. It seems...
  5. Xbox live report system broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live report system broken: Hey everyone, i was playing xbox earlier when a guy that i beat in a nba2k match started trash talking me, such as saying things like I’m fat, smelly, nerd and useless etc. So i have reported...
  6. "Come on you apes, you wanna live forever!?" Casper Van Dien report he be in SW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Come on you apes, you wanna live forever!?" Casper Van Dien report he be in SW: Would you like to know more? Casper Van Dien recently reported from news sources that he have been in Solitary Warfare. We don't know much what he roles is? Casper Van Dien is probably best known...
  7. The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Live report system is practically run by the players.: I woke up this morning and hopped on my Xbox to be met with a screen telling me that I was reported and my profile picture violated the terms of service. They obviously did not review it because...
  8. Xbox Live Report System needs a rework

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Report System needs a rework: I started to notice the problem when I got my first suspension last week, but then I got a second suspension just right now. I started to do some research to see if this has happened to anyone...
  9. Issues with the Xbox Live report system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with the Xbox Live report system.: I think we can all agree that the xbox live reporting system is incredibly broken. The fact that you can report anyone for anything, without any form of proof, is ridiculous. I received a...
  10. Xbox Live: Report system Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live: Report system Question.: I;m planning on hosting an online game for minecraft for several people, it wouldn't bother me much but since my (game room/server) is based under water) it does worry me. If and when I find a...