Xbox Live Refund Request

Discus and support Xbox Live Refund Request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Mod removed] Back in November 2014, I purchased a 1-month subscription on Xbox Live, to be able to play online in Halo 4. I purchased this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dogs10109, May 14, 2015.

1. Dogs10109
    Dogs10109 Guest

Xbox Live Refund Request

[Mod removed]

Back in November 2014, I purchased a 1-month subscription on Xbox Live, to be able to play online in Halo 4. I purchased this subscription with my Paypal account on my Xbox console; however, I was unaware that by doing so I would be signed up for a reoccurring
    subscription that has been charged every month since then. I only wanted to pay for the single month I was using the service.

According to my play records on Xbox live I last used the service on Nov 17, 2014.

I was charged $9.99 on the initial purchase, which is correct. This appeared on my Paypal statement on Nov 12, 2014.

Today, May 14, 2015, I was creating my budget and going through my bank records when I came upon the charges.

The charges I would like refunded are as follows (dates are according to my Paypal statement)

[table][tr][td]Date[/td][td]Amount[/td][td]Charge[/td][td]Invoice ID[/td][/tr][tr][td]December 28, 2014[/td][td]$10.24[/td][td]Microsoft Corporation[/td][td]PI0000097I56573[/td][/tr][tr][td]January 28, 2015[/td][td]$10.24[/td][td]Microsoft Corporation[/td][td]PI000009N4FW4ZX[/td][/tr][tr][td]February 28, 2015 [/td][td]$10.24[/td][td]Microsoft Corporation[/td][td]PI000009WB7DJWK[/td][/tr][tr][td]March 28, 2015[/td][td]$10.24[/td][td]Microsoft Corporation[/td][td]PI00000AA9YR1WJ[/td][/tr][tr][td]April 28, 2015[/td][td]$10.24[/td][td]Microsoft Corporation[/td][td]PI00000AV1HNX3R[/td][/tr][/table]

also according to the support representative I spoke with, I may have also been charged for May 2015 already. Unfortunately the charge has not appeared in my records yet to be able to provide additional information about it.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide in getting this resolved for me!

-Caleb AKA

:)

Dogs10109, May 14, 2015
  2. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    new game

Did you purchase this digitally through the xbox? If so you can request a refund here :

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund

For future reference, Games that require Xbox live will tell you in the overview, "REQUIRES XBOX LIVE GOLD, SOLD SEPARATELY."

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, May 14, 2015
  3. “Request refund” isn’t appearing?

I strongly suggest you live-chat with xbox support and request a refund there!

King Galaxy666, May 14, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Xbox Live Refund Request

only phone support can help you with refund questions

And there is no refunds for 1month memberships or unused It does ttellyoi before it renew a few days before and before you make the monthly subscription purchAse this membership will renew at regular rate

ngocphi, May 14, 2015
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Paypal also sends emails every month letting you know that payment for an item was received. However, if you would still like to try phone support and live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  6. HollywoodBull Win User

Refunds????????

you need to request a refund and inform the live agents that you are unhappy with the game and request a refund
  7. M4cex Win User

How can I get a refund from untouched Anthem -game?

Try this link below. There should be an green Icon that says Xbox Refund Request Solution. that is the automated process to request a refund for the game. If it's unavailable for that game using the link there is a manual request option that can take up
    to 72 hours for someone to respond regarding the refund request.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
    When I click the "request refund button it can't find the site (due to my region?) there's no other options for refunding in finnish language site except live gold subscription refund.
  8. XBF Chris J Win User

new game

Did you purchase this digitally through the xbox? If so you can request a refund here :

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund

For future reference, Games that require Xbox live will tell you in the overview, "REQUIRES XBOX LIVE GOLD, SOLD SEPARATELY."

Hope this helps!
  9. King Galaxy666 Win User

“Request refund” isn’t appearing?

I strongly suggest you live-chat with xbox support and request a refund there!
  10. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Live Refund Request

only phone support can help you with refund questions

And there is no refunds for 1month memberships or unused It does ttellyoi before it renew a few days before and before you make the monthly subscription purchAse this membership will renew at regular rate
Thema:

Xbox Live Refund Request

1. Xbox Live Refund Request - Similar Threads - Live Refund Request

2. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone: Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i...
  3. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514
  4. There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was money deducted from my account from Milnerton but i dont live there i need a refund: How can i get a refund that i did not purchase 89e8bbf9-4c4b-487b-b446-26810cdbb853
  5. Xbox live monthly subscription refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live monthly subscription refund: Hi This morning playing a game, i recieved a full comms ban, i was playing my usual game sank a ship and reported by a player for saying nice chest of legends gg, i instantly recieved a 3 day...
  6. Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - Xbox Live refund and don't know Microsoft account details: Hi, I'd be really grateful if someone could help me with this. I've just been charged to renew my Xbox Live subscription for the year as it's on autorenew. If possible, I would like to get a...
  7. Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I request a refund for xbox live gold subscription?: Is there away to get a refund on my xbox live gold subscription? It's only been 5 days since it renewed 499b13c0-7286-4e68-b86b-2c30facd44c2
  8. how to request refund of the Live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to request refund of the Live gold?: I bought using a gift card but now I want a refund 31de99bb-b233-493e-b730-d75e8b39be9a
  9. How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?: I have Xbox Live Gold pass. Yesterday I claimed a game which is provided by Live Gold, but instead it was charged from my credit card. Looked into my billing history from account.microsoft.com,...
  10. request refund of Xbox Live purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    request refund of Xbox Live purchases: Hello, How can I receive a refund of my purchase of Xbox Live Membership? It states at http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/live-faq?icid=furl_livefaq "Q: Will I be...