Xbox live reedem code problem

Discus and support Xbox live reedem code problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have recently prepaid xbox live and I have problems with using the reedem code for activation of the service. As far as I enter the whole... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jambi147, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Jambi147
    Jambi147 Guest

Hey guys, I have recently prepaid xbox live and I have problems with using the reedem code for activation of the service. As far as I enter the whole code it goes well, It even finds the code in the system, and recognize it as a xbox live service code, but
    this is as far as I can get, because when I try to proceed and click activate, It always pops out some kind of error.... For example :

XBOS-3013

41a3bd52-8bc4-4188-9cae-311a5169ae83

2017/09/15 - 13:07:49 UTC

I even tried to look it up on xbox.com/errorhelp but it shows no results....

Can anyone here help me ?

:)

Jambi147, Sep 15, 2017
  2. MadFactory86
    MadFactory86 Guest
    xbox live gold 2 day code

hi,

i have reedem a 2 day xbox live gold code on console, but when i try to play online multiplayer, the game (Battlefield4) need a gold account.

I have tried to re-reedem the code but, of course, the xbox say may the code it's already reedem.

any solution?

MadFactory86, Sep 15, 2017
  3. xbox gold redeem code problem

Hello there, i have e little problem with my xbox gold reedem code for 1 month. i just buyed a new xbox, i creadted the profile but when i insert the reedem code i get the error 'please insert a valid reedem code', someting like that? can you please tell
    me what should i do? is there some email address where can i send the reedem code to be checked by someone? thank you!

ThunderyTick639, Sep 15, 2017
  4. Jbird385
    Jbird385 Guest

Just bought a prepaid card, same problem, I cant redeem through the xbox or the website.

Jbird385, Sep 16, 2017
  5. Yes, I have the same freaking problem and of course, there so call support is not available. Only the damn virtual assistant thing which never helps anyways.

DR DIMPLES 03, Sep 16, 2017
  6. i get the same problems, if you find a way to fix it can you message me?

SweetBunny4367, Sep 16, 2017
  7. Gatorbite87
    Gatorbite87 Guest
    Where did you buy from? I Have the same problem and I bought from "cheapestgamecards.com" Not sure if a scam....

What is the resolution? Microsoft no help.

Gatorbite87, Sep 16, 2017
  8. AmishGuy501
    AmishGuy501 Guest

I've been having the exact same problem. Got a prepaid card to renew my Gold membership, and every time I put in the code it tells me, "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." I've been trying for two days now and it still doesn't work.

AmishGuy501, Sep 16, 2017
  9. AmishGuy501
    AmishGuy501 Guest
    I got mine from Groupon. If it accepts the code and gives you some kind of feedback on what kind of code it is (one year xbox live gold, $25 prepaid, etc) it should be legit.

AmishGuy501, Sep 16, 2017
  10. Wsky 11PZD
    Wsky 11PZD Guest
    I bought a 12 month subscription code from Amazon.

I get this error code:

SVC-RedeemInternalServerError
    U5UhBYAxT2W25YdB70A81f.0.4.11
    2017/09/17 - 07:34:26 UTC

It's been two days and I've already spoken with a rep, it was supposed to be handled by the Advocacy group or something within 24 hours. Guess not.

Wsky 11PZD, Sep 16, 2017
  11. I have exactly the same problem getting error code 0217f20b-40c3-4865-a4e8-911f6785e32d - can anyone help?

sugarcharlie33, Sep 17, 2017
  12. youfrank2017
    youfrank2017 Guest
    Exactly same problem! The code still is not working. I have tried for two days.

youfrank2017, Sep 18, 2017
  13. Xbox live reedem code problem

Same problem on my end. I also get the message: "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."

Herr Karamell, Sep 18, 2017
  14. Swiey
    Swiey Guest
    Im having the exact same problem right now and i tried looking up the issue on their errorhelp page and found nothing.Frustrating and annoying hope they fix their things soon..

Swiey, Sep 18, 2017
  15. same problem here YTt9qAS2vUyGIpCC.3.4.16

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

That's all I get when try to redeem the code...

ES Hala Meztah, Sep 19, 2017
Thema:

1. Xbox live reedem code problem - Similar Threads - live reedem code

2. Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't reedem live subscription geo restricted: I have this love gold subscription and my location is currently Egypt but I got this Xbox from USA for the past 3 years Ive been buying subscriptions from USA but when I tried this time it says...
  3. Hey i just tried to reedem my xbox live pre-paid card but they are giving me error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i just tried to reedem my xbox live pre-paid card but they are giving me error.: i have a pre-paid xbox live card and i couldn´t reedem it, it is giving me error 56ad5484-4aed-40e2-93b3-54072e89c6a5
  4. reedem a xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    reedem a xbox live gold code: Hello support team, I have a problem. I bought a xbox live gold prepaid card on amazon.com and reedem it on my xbox one. A message appears wich shows me that I am an owner of a xbox live gold...
  5. cannot reedem a xbox live code

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot reedem a xbox live code: i get a error message that says try again something went wrong when i try to reedem a code and my xbox is up to date 686411a3-1b46-4349-ab10-dc08ced17aa9
  6. HELP ME! Cant reedem xbox live gold code....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME! Cant reedem xbox live gold code....: Been waiting over a day now and i havent got any help even though other posts get help before me.... i only get an error saying "We have a problem with our servers. please try again later" but it...
  7. hi xbox cant reedem a xbox live code fix the **** now!

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi xbox cant reedem a xbox live code fix the **** now!: the code is working but your **** is not working omg pls get a live support! 9fa5f5b3-74ee-4aba-b008-b77dff6edfaa
  8. Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't reedem my XBox Live 12 months membership: Whenever I try to redeem my 12 months membership it gives me this error. XBOS-1002 8e19d059-3dbe-4a61-9aa9-4755 Thank you for your time & support :) d248fa05-5c94-492f-a33f-c8869ac2aa5b
  9. I bought 1 year live gold and when i type code and reedem i get an error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought 1 year live gold and when i type code and reedem i get an error message: Sorry,an unexpected error has occured.The error has been recorded and we will investigate.please try your code later.! I bought it befor 22 h!! ANYBODY HELP PLEASE! Thank you....
  10. Xbox Live Gold 1 month reedem code and PvZ GW reedem codes are not working!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 1 month reedem code and PvZ GW reedem codes are not working!: In summer 2015 I got Xbox 360 console and I got Plants VS Zombie GW game, Fable game and 1 month of Xbox live Gold subscription. PvZ GW was a code which I had to download to my Xbox 360 through...