Xbox live redemption error code 80154007 <we memorized it>

Discus and support Xbox live redemption error code 80154007 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox.com didn'tddetect any articles on my error code 80154007. please assist me. I am trying to redeem my 3 month code for Xbox live.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by noisyboi123, Oct 12, 2017.

  1. noisyboi123
    noisyboi123 Guest

    Xbox live redemption error code 80154007


    Xbox.com didn'tddetect any articles on my error code 80154007. please assist me. I am trying to redeem my 3 month code for Xbox live.

    :)
     
    noisyboi123, Oct 12, 2017
    #1
  2. J3FF9501
    J3FF9501 Guest
    error

    error code 80154007 why this keeps telling me xbox service problem when i try to redeem code for xbox live gold
     
    J3FF9501, Oct 12, 2017
    #2
  3. please help

    Hello! how are you

    I have a problem 80154007 pque try that I want to redeem a code of xbox live gold for 12 months and tell him that there is an error in the service of xbox live says to reenter it but in the same way it does not work and below it says state code and says
    this 80154007 please help me thanks
     
    QuaintMillipede, Oct 12, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Xbox live redemption error code 80154007

    Heya noisyboi123!

    Can you try redeeming that code over here on Xbox.com by clicking your GT at the top right and selecting 'Redeem code'? Let us know what happens when you try to redeem your prepaid code there.
     
    Mister Maka, Oct 13, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox live redemption error code 80154007

    Heya noisyboi123!

    Can you try redeeming that code over here on Xbox.com by clicking your GT at the top right and selecting 'Redeem code'? Let us know what happens when you try to redeem your prepaid code there.
  6. DearestWheat61 Win User

    Erroe Code 80154007

    had the same thing happen. no error code 80154007 listed
  7. fredyvalencia1 Win User

    error 80154007

    hi need help with the error 80154007 I don't know what to do I want get xbox live but always I try to put the xbox code always say try later

    ayuda me sale el error 80154007 cada vez que ingreso el código de xbox live me dice que lo intente mas tarde pero eh intentado de mil maneras y no puedo solucionarlo

    please help, ayuda
  8. Huguins Win User

    Not able to redeem prepaid gold cards due to account billing locked

    Do you resolve this issue? I have the same error with my 3 month code. I got error code: 80154007
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

    Cannot Redeem Live Gold & Canival Games Cards.

    Hey there BL00DYM1K3!

    I am sorry to hear about the code redemption error. Just to make sure that we are not missing any troubleshooting steps, I recommend checking our Troubleshoot
    Xbox Live code redemption issues
    page.

    Let us know if you are still experiencing this issue and we will be standing by to help.
Thema:

Xbox live redemption error code 80154007

Loading...
  1. Xbox live redemption error code 80154007 - Similar Threads - live redemption error

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  5. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  6. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  7. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  8. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  9. I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.: It first started last week, when i wasnt able to hop on Ark Survival Evolved. It said join failed. I check and the Ark server i play on had a discord, and they said xbox people may have connection...
  10. Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox: Hi Xbox Team, As a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber and content creator, I’d love to see native support for YouTube Live streaming directly from Xbox consoles. While the current Twitch integration...