XBOX LIVE REAL UPDATE: ETA OF FIX NEEDED!

Discus and support XBOX LIVE REAL UPDATE: ETA OF FIX NEEDED! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone tell us what is going on with xbox live. Its been down the majority of the day. The same lame reworded update is presented every 30 min.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Slimdigger, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Slimdigger
    Slimdigger Guest

Anyone tell us what is going on with xbox live. Its been down the majority of the day. The same lame reworded update is presented every 30 min. How long is this service down? a week, day, 48hours. Let your customers know! treat us like customers! Be
    direct all around, not just in your sales! Cmon Microsoft tell us something!

:)

Slimdigger, Mar 25, 2014
  2. Xbox Fitness issues

STILL NOT fixed. ETA on a fix please ??? Since messing up the update the 'LIVE status' page hasn't changed !!!

XLittlePickleX, Mar 25, 2014
  3. Xbox Fitness updated--lost all my progress

STILL NOT fixed. ETA on a fix please ??? Since messing up the update the 'LIVE status' page hasn't changed !!!

XLittlePickleX, Mar 25, 2014
  4. Slimdigger
    Slimdigger Guest

So there is no update on the support web page after 45min. I called support @ xbox live. I reported the webpage not being updated 30 min like it stated and asked what the situation is. The supervisor told me this was scheduled maintenance and it would
    be back up in 24 hours at the latest.

Why wouldn't they say "scheduled maintenance" in the last update. The update clearly states they are working hard to resolve some kind of situation. Says nothing about maintenance.

SOMEONE GIVE US A REAL DAM UPDATE! WHERE THE HELL IS MAJOR NELSON WHEN WE NEED HIM!

Slimdigger, Mar 25, 2014
  5. Slimdigger
    Slimdigger Guest
    HELLO FORUM MANAGMENT. YOU NEED TO POST AN ESTIMATED TIME WHEN XBOX LIVE SERVICE WILL BE RESTORED WHEN IT GOES DOWN.

This will be convenient for xbox customers and keep them coming back! take a stab in the dark if you have to, just let us know something!

Slimdigger, Mar 25, 2014
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    The original service alert was for scheduled maintenance I believe, specifically affecting Forza 5 (perhaps this explains the confusion). But since then it seems to have grown as an issue and is now bigger than anticipated. The only thing we on the forums
    know is also what is on that status page, so unfortunately cannot give you anymore than that. It would be up to the team working on it to give more detailed information. Rest assured that when it's working again you'll know immediately.

maxen, Mar 25, 2014
  7. Slimdigger
    Slimdigger Guest
    Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately the only way to know when it is working is to keep trying every 30 minutes. Nobody took an educated guess as to when the services will be restored. Now everyone is left trying to log in every 30min.

Figures tho. Nobody knows Anything. This crap has got to change! As much as service fluctuates on xbox live, the Customers should be well informed the time frame the services are available as well as unavailable. I highly doubt the servers caught
    fire and burned to the ground! So this leaves me with a blankness of wth happened??

Slimdigger, Mar 25, 2014
  8. Slimdigger
    Slimdigger Guest

WHOOOOOYAAAA! SERVERS ARE UP AND RUNNING FOR TITANFALL! Thank you Xbox live for not taking 24 hours!

Slimdigger, Mar 25, 2014
  9. Hey so is there any news to this whole thing yet? i noticed that this hasnt been addressed for about an hour or so and my services are still down. im assuming near the same answer but can some one like mosey on over to the tech crew in charge of this and
    like get an eta or even where boned for a bit longer? please and thank you

FrontlineTech5, Jun 15, 2015
  10. KNoley
    KNoley Guest
    What I don't get is how it isn't affecting everyone. My gf's console in the next room is working fine while mine can't get anything to play including ESO, Smite or even Netflix.

KNoley, Jun 15, 2015
  11. markmaddocks
    markmaddocks Guest
    not having any issues with some of the stuff on my xbox one, but the big problem i'm having is since the backwards compatibility announcement caused chaos on xbox live servers, my xbox live gold which i only purchased a 12 month subscription last month has
    downgraded to basic, and can't do anything other than use youtube and a couple of the disc based xb1 games. even when i go on the site through my laptop, it tells me to sign up for gold too. so it seems to be a bigger problem than thought

markmaddocks, Jun 15, 2015
  12. Hey everyone!

This thread is quite a bit old. If you are continuing to experience connection issues, please go ahead and create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting
    steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: