XBOX live question, which one should I purchase?

Discus and support XBOX live question, which one should I purchase? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased XBOX one for my kids for Christmas. They've asked for XBOX live which I understand is a subscription based product. When looking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrettyPhoenix41, Dec 8, 2014.

1. XBOX live question, which one should I purchase?

I just purchased XBOX one for my kids for Christmas. They've asked for XBOX live which I understand is a subscription based product.

When looking at Target's website, I am confused because it appears you can purchase more than one type of "live" subscription for the XBOX one.

How would I determine which "live" product to purchase?

Please help. Thanks.

:)

PrettyPhoenix41, Dec 8, 2014
  2. chewyx
    chewyx Guest
    which should i get ?

for use with both games i would say the rock band drums are the best to go for. The layout of the GH drums makes it awkward to play RB on. However, if your mainly playing guitar/band hero then go for the GH drums.

Plus, you can get the RB drums for under £20 from alot of places at the moment.

Neither set are perfect and will probably break so keep the receipt.

chewyx, Dec 8, 2014
  3. PlexShaw
    PlexShaw Guest
    which should i get ?

Well you can use the Lips mics, but they're terrible IMO. Pitch detection is all over the shop, especially in Rock Band 2. I'd just stick with the wired mic if I were in your shoes as it won't cost you any extra.

PlexShaw, Dec 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

No problem. You would be looking for an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Your best value would be the 12 month membership.

Now, here's some great facts for you to save money.

1. One Gold membership can be shared among the entire family on an Xbox One console. Just have the gamertag that has the Gold membership head over to Settings then scroll right until they see Add to Family and add each member.

2. You can add a USB 3.0 external hard drive to the console for extra storage. You can use up to 2 separate devices at the same time that range in size from 250GB - 16TB

If you plan on playing game, etc on the console then I would recommend having the Gold membership attached to your gamertag and then just share it out to all family members from there.

Enjoy your new console.

onyxishere, Dec 8, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

No problem. You would be looking for an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Your best value would be the 12 month membership.

Now, here's some great facts for you to save money.

1. One Gold membership can be shared among the entire family on an Xbox One console. Just have the gamertag that has the Gold membership head over to Settings then scroll right until they see Add to Family and add each member.

2. You can add a USB 3.0 external hard drive to the console for extra storage. You can use up to 2 separate devices at the same time that range in size from 250GB - 16TB

If you plan on playing game, etc on the console then I would recommend having the Gold membership attached to your gamertag and then just share it out to all family members from there.

Enjoy your new console.
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Assassin's Creed 2 DLC problem

Hiya Shaq,

I would suggest checking out our
    Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE content problems
    support article. There are some great troubleshooting steps in there which should
    help get this content working.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  7. Mister Ohnaka Win User

License transfer lag?

Hi Master,

Here is our Digital Rights Management support article, which should clear up any questions regarding License transferring questions you may have.
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

New Xbox One X ... Warranty already 2 months in!!!

This page has details about the Xbox Warranties, repair process, and other questions related to it. It can vary from region to region, so
    it should lead you to details for where you live.

For the US it should be a year IF it was purchased from an authorized
    reseller from the date of purchase. So I would check if where you purchased the console is an authorized reseller. If not, it might be that they purchased the item from an authorized reseller previously which invoked the warranty starting at that time.

Please let me know if you have any questions around that.
  9. WPAK Win User

Games/console

Hi there,

I'm not sure this answers your question, but all content you purchased online is attached to the Xbox Live Account that was used to purchase them, if you login to a different console with that same Xbox Live account then you should be able to download the
    purchase content you purchased previously.
Thema:

1. XBOX live question, which one should I purchase? - Similar Threads - live question should

2. How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I submit a account recovery form with a live agent without a specific question or...: The initial problem is that my microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed, I needed to go to the "I think my account has been compromised/hacked" section and I need to plug in my...
  3. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  4. I have a question it won't let me sign in to Xbox live it's not my internet because...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a question it won't let me sign in to Xbox live it's not my internet because...: It won't let me log in to Xbox 360 live there is an error I put my email and password correctly but the console says there is an error and the error code is 80151103...
  5. Hi,on 29th December 2022 I bought a xbox series x,so my question is: Can I join Xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,on 29th December 2022 I bought a xbox series x,so my question is: Can I join Xbox live...: Hi,on 29th December 2022 I bought a xbox series x,so my question is: Can I join Xbox live community? Or Gold ? I'm from Macedonia. Please help me. Thank you! 4b07b01a-d26a-4a62-9b86-0d05c296597b
  6. Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes...: [img] this is a xbox show 471d3018-5e73-4548-aaa3-b414dfb0cfcf
  7. Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question): Hello, I like to ask about xbox live games, that are from in Microsoft store in pc. If you buy there game that support xbox live & account log-in & had multiple microsoft accounts available....
  8. Question about Xbox Live communication settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Live communication settings: So I play a lot of Rainbow 6 Siege and because of that I've had to set my communication settings to "unable to be contacted/messaged by people that are not on my friends list". If you play the...
  9. I have a question about the sales tax where I live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a question about the sales tax where I live.: So I live in Kentucky, I want to buy some Platinum for Warframe from the Microsoft store, it costs 9.99, what would my tax be? f334370c-9a95-4b08-80cd-77cd8a09853f
  10. Xbox Live Gold changes and Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold changes and Question: Hi guys so I’m a Pc player who wants to come back to Xbox to play with my friends. I now that they recently made some changes to Xbox Live Gold. I was wondering what exactly they changed, and if I...