Xbox live privacy settings and forza horzion 4

Discus and support Xbox live privacy settings and forza horzion 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I want to be able to get liveries and stuff on forza and be able to access the auction house. Game says no and my 'parental privacy settings' are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tendooo, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Tendooo
    Tendooo Guest

So, I want to be able to get liveries and stuff on forza and be able to access the auction house. Game says no and my 'parental privacy settings' are enabled or something. This is my only account. I Don't have any 'parent' account or anything, just this
    xbox live. (I'm on windows 10 xbox live by the way) Anyway so I go to the xbox live app to go to the privacy settings. It says click here to change your privacy settings. I click it, I get directed to the Microsoft website, I sign in for xbox and
    then it gives me an article on how to change my privacy settings, rather than actually giving me the dashboard, there's a link in there to actually change it, but it just takes me to the same article.

Whatever, so I then ask the virtual assistance, down the line I get taken to the same article. I try looking at old forum posts, again, get re directed to the article rather than the actual privacy dashboard. I try on my ipad, again, I get directed to the
    article on how to change the privacy settings again. BTW this article doesn't help at all.

I have no clue what to do now, so please, can I have some help.

:)

Tendooo, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Looking to add more to friends list!

Play forza horzion 2 and forza 5 online gt

cheesyhunter1, Oct 16, 2018
  3. FORZA 5 MEET UP 3.0!

Be on for horzion not got forza 5 at the min

cheesyhunter1, Oct 16, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Tendooo thanks for brining this issue to us! Try changing the
    Privacy Settings
    from the Xbox Profile on Xbox.com and let us know if that helped!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: