Xbox Live Post-Suspension (Cant talk in Party chat)

Discus and support Xbox Live Post-Suspension (Cant talk in Party chat) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Many people havent been able to talk in party chat but can hear. After being unsuspended from chat, privledges to talk in party havent been able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Westeeezy, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Westeeezy
    Westeeezy Guest

Many people havent been able to talk in party chat but can hear. After being unsuspended from chat, privledges to talk in party havent been able to talk to their friends in party chat. Xbox members are working on a solution to this problem from what i have
    hear. I believe we should be compensated in some way for losing time on xbox live gold that we have paid for. Who knows how long it could take for a solution to be made. I think we should be compensated for out lost play time with a free game or free xbox
    live gold or something else.

:)

Westeeezy, Nov 29, 2015
  2. i can't send messages

i cant send messages or talk to people in party chat after my communication suspension. i dont know who to talk to i need help

HashTagHeel112, Nov 29, 2015
  3. XGCxxGrimmxx
    XGCxxGrimmxx Guest
    enforcement

My suspension has been done and over with but i still cant talk in party chat or send messages Please Help

XGCxxGrimmxx, Nov 29, 2015
  4. Rebel2615
    Rebel2615 Guest

Same problem here. Xbox support sucks!

Rebel2615, Nov 29, 2015
  5. Rebel2615 Win User

Same problem here. Xbox support sucks!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement for nothing

Party chat is still chat over Live. So you can still get suspended for something you say while talking to your friend.

Rep has nothing to do with suspensions.
  7. KillerIn3D Win User

party chat killed xbox community

I personally disagree, if people do not feel like talking publicly to other people in the lobby of the game your playing, then they just start a party chat so the person can talk to their friends. If know one is talking in the lobby, then you make a party
    chat with one of your friends. But yes there is a down side to this. If you have no friends and your new to xbox live and you need some friends to play with. Most of the people that have a mic are in party chat. But there is a 50/50 chance of that happening.
    Thats why you come to the forums. Cant find nobody to talk to on xbox live cause they are all in party chat. Come here and make new friends! :D
  8. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Cant talk in party chat

Hi ReDNiRaH,

first of all check at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    and sign in with your gamertag if there is no further
    suspensions!!

But I think you have to refresh you Cache so you may should power cycle your console like this:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 30 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 30 seconds. This step resets the power supply. And it is always a good idea to reset also modem/router by OFF/ON switching!!
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

If this will not fix your issue
    REMOVE AND RE-ADD
    your account.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

Cant talk in party chat

Hey
    ReDNiRaH
    !

Thank you for letting us know that your issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading
    this thread and if the troubleshooting steps didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create your own thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again, and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Post-Suspension (Cant talk in Party chat) - Similar Threads - Live Post Suspension

2. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...
  3. Purchased and Installed Mortal kombat, but not not able to open post xbox live membership...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased and Installed Mortal kombat, but not not able to open post xbox live membership...: Purchased and Installed Mortal kombat, but not not able to open post xbox live membership expired 5f89f331-a5c2-4241-a9aa-a9e6a2e53e78
  4. Post-Account Merge Minecraft won't let me play w/o Xbox Live Sub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post-Account Merge Minecraft won't let me play w/o Xbox Live Sub: Hi there, I bought Minecraft 10+ years ago and just merged my Mojang account with my Xbox/Microsoft account, but now when I go to install Minecraft Java (which I already own) it will not allow me...
  5. Cannot create a “looking for group” post on Xbox live, also cannot respond to anyone’s posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot create a “looking for group” post on Xbox live, also cannot respond to anyone’s posts.: Hi guys, I see this issue is rampant and the posts keep getting closed and being told to factory reset. I cannot post in LFG, it tells me “there was a problem posting,” etc. I try to hit “I’m...
  6. Is there another to post game clips from PC to XBOX live?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there another to post game clips from PC to XBOX live?: Since both the XBOX companion apps have disabled to upload game clips from PC to XBOX live so I'm wondering is there another to upload clips from PC to XBOX live? Or will the new XBOX app...
  7. I Can't Post My Edited Captures To LIVE On My Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can't Post My Edited Captures To LIVE On My Profile: I Was Making A Capture And Editing By Upload Studio. As I Was Uploading It To My Friend. It Didn't Work. I Waited For A While And It Still Didn't Work! It Said We Are Unable To Share This A The...
  8. Xbox live won't tell me the post I got communication banned for.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won't tell me the post I got communication banned for.: Yesterday I tried joining an Xbox live party with two people. I wasn't able to speek and could barely hear because it said I had a privacy setting preventing it. I never ser it to that. When I...
  9. I created a club on xbox live but when I try to post a screen shot and select the club, it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I created a club on xbox live but when I try to post a screen shot and select the club, it ...: I created a club on xbox live but when I try to post a screen shot and select the club to post it, it does not show my club. It only shows the clubs that I have joined. Need help, thank you....
  10. Slighted from a xbox live referral promotion post number 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Slighted from a xbox live referral promotion post number 2: Okay so me and my brother from another mother hooked him up with an Xbox one. I've been playing Xbox since the original halo and the last system he had was like a 64. Any who as we hook him up...