xbox live please help me get my dlcs back

Discus and support xbox live please help me get my dlcs back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; look i am a 17 year old guy who has loved video games since i was little, especially Xbox, but i need help. i while ago i changed the Xbox i was using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BumbleBeeMan101, Oct 7, 2014.

1. xbox live please help me get my dlcs back

look i am a 17 year old guy who has loved video games since i was little, especially Xbox, but i need help. i while ago i changed the Xbox i was using and re-downloaded all of my content onto a new Xbox and chucked out the old one with love, but when i was
    trying to play dust, a game that will retro i love, a week later it was the trial version even though i know i shelled out the money to buy this sim city meets tribal god game. and at first i didn't care, thinking that there was a problem with the download
    itself, but after about 5 months of finding games and dlcs that i specifically had in past not existing in my Xbox, but existing in save files from past games.

so i need help getting my dlcs back, because even though the xbox 360 is great, if the amount of games and dlcs i lost went unfixed i would probably drop the Xbox console and become a PC gamer. so i am asking this, is there a way i can re-download all of
    my games and dlcs without having the original Xbox the content was on or the hard-drive it was on?

:)

BumbleBeeMan101, Oct 7, 2014
  2. ghosts extinction help

hello, ive been spending weeks trying to defeat the first dlc boss, the breeder, please may someone help me defeat this guy, its getting on my nervs, comment your xbox lives

crazykillercroc, Oct 7, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 Issue HELP!

The other day, I was on my Xbox 360 and tried downloading the WWE Network app when my console froze. I restarted the system and logged back into my Xbox Live account and now every time I do log back in, my system freezes on the dashboard. It only does this when I log into my Xbox Live account. If I skip login, I do not have any issues.

Could someone help me please?!

xxJHARDYFAN92xx, Oct 7, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

sorry to hear that you're having issues. Please do a license transfer to the new console.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content

Then redownload the items (no need to delete them first) and you'll be able to access all the items that you purchased on your account.

onyxishere, Oct 7, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

sorry to hear that you're having issues. Please do a license transfer to the new console.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content

Then redownload the items (no need to delete them first) and you'll be able to access all the items that you purchased on your account.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Help me get my gift back please

Hey there,

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately we are unable to assist as the $5 codes that were sent out to random users have expired as of 12/02/17. Due to this, we are unable to assist further.

Hope this helps clear up the issue.
  7. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

help me get my account back please

Hi Pigen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to fill out the recover account form?

Please, use this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Try all the troubleshooting available here: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution">https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

You can find helpful tips on how to use the recover form on this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

If your Microsoft account recovery request wasn't granted, you can keep trying as many times as you want, up to two times per day.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

I hope this helps!
  8. andrew win Win User

please help me get back into my xbox account

i made the account without a real email and when i click reset password it says that there is no email to be found.
  9. JosefLBohorquez Win User

please help me get back into my xbox account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Andrew

You can try resetting your password if you have the account added in your console using this article:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

If you're not able to do that you can use the password reset link
    https://account.live.com/password/reset

If that doesn't work you may need to proceed with the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team https://account.live.com/acsr

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that regular Microsoft Support is not capable to send password reset links for security policies

Please note that no one can modify account details due to privacy and security policies
Thema:

1. xbox live please help me get my dlcs back - Similar Threads - live please help

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  4. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  5. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  6. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  7. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  9. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....
  10. hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on

in XboX Insiders
    hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on: when the Xbox will add a function to broadcast live on YouTube. submitted by /u/Brourang [link] [comments]