Xbox live perfect in PC, but suspend in xbox 360 due a credit card

Discus and support Xbox live perfect in PC, but suspend in xbox 360 due a credit card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Since last Wednesday, when I try to connect in Xbox live in xbox 360, I received a message: xbox live suspend. Please, access your account in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExpectedArc06, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Xbox live perfect in PC, but suspend in xbox 360 due a credit card

Hello,

Since last Wednesday, when I try to connect in Xbox live in xbox 360, I received a message: xbox live suspend. Please, access your account in PC and insert a valid credit card.

I did it! I inserted a available credit card, I bought a new xbox live number and inserted the new code. In the PC, allthings works well. But I do not get access in xbox 360. The message it is the same.

Please, help me.

:)

ExpectedArc06, Apr 15, 2017
  2. PuRe Fiend
    PuRe Fiend Guest
    Suspended due to payment option.

So, I put my credit card on my xbox to buy microsoft points and soon realized that it was automatically buying me xbox live for 9.99 a month. To stop this, I cancled my credit card and now it says I have been suspended due to a payment option. I would like
    how to fix this to turn back from paying for live from a credit card to getting live with prepaid cards. And when I run out of live, it reverts back to silver, not suspend my account.

PuRe Fiend, Apr 15, 2017
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    So...can you really not buy Xbox Live with Microsoft points?!

Wait, i thought i could buy xbox 360 games with credit, maybe just through console or pc? OG console that is?

The store cannot be that hard to change the options, they do keep updating it.

I don't care about the xbox live, if i go buy credit on my ms account i might as well just buy a live card, no? If i have a cc to buy the ms credits, then why not use that for gold? I don't get it, unless you preload your account up and decide to use it instead of buying a game / movie etc with it.

Xbox 360 games though should defs be purchasable with credit.

cross44, Apr 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Apr 15, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Atherza Win User

problems with games from xbox360 on xbox one s

You will need a credit card OR Xbox 360 in order to get Games with Gold - Xbox 360 backwards compatible games due to the store.
  7. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox live ban

You should sign into the
    Enforcement website
    to see if your account has been suspended due to some infraction of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. If your account has not been suspended (it will say "you have a perfect record", for example), then you should contact
    Xbox Live Support to see if it has been suspended due to a payment or security breach.
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox live gold

Any due amount on your account can only be payed by using a credit card or paypal. Xbox Live prepaid cards can NOT be used to pay the due amount.
  9. REN AERO Win User

I can't buy in Xbox Sotre

Dear,

These are the reasons.

• The credit card has not been activated.
    • The credit card was declined due to insufficient funds.
    • The credit card cannot accept online purchases or automatic billing.
    • The credit card company is intentionally preventing the card from being used.

Here is a solution link for Card related queries.

https://support.xbox.com/id-ID/xbox-live/xbox-live-credit-card-authorization-failure

Happy Gaming
Thema:

1. Xbox live perfect in PC, but suspend in xbox 360 due a credit card - Similar Threads - live perfect suspend

2. only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    only one of my profiles don’t have xbox live even though i have perfect internet: i have xbox live on my account but out of no where it while disconnect on only my main account. my other accounts work fine so it can’t be my wifi. so i delete and then try to download it again...
  3. I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended: I can't start a case review because my account says I have no enforcement history and I have a perfect record. However, when I try to use Xbox Live, it gives me a notification that I've received...
  4. My mic sounds terrible on Xbox Live Party but perfect on Discord. HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic sounds terrible on Xbox Live Party but perfect on Discord. HELP PLEASE: So I am a pc player and use discord 90% of the time and it works great with my Razr mic. The issue I have is when I join an xbox live party it sounds like im communicating from an airplane (thats...
  5. HELP,please!! Cant connect to xbox 1 live on cod infinite warfare.Dl online and was perfect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP,please!! Cant connect to xbox 1 live on cod infinite warfare.Dl online and was perfect ...: says cod infinite warfare cant connect to xbox live.xbox live is active,we updated,we did the settings,restarted the router and modem.first it was the NAT :strict that started so fixed...
  6. Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live": Hi Guys, Rare Replay wont let me "connect" to Xbox Live, ive tested it and all of it is working, trying to download the 360 profile just says "Checking Network Status" and then tells me it cant...
  7. Perfect Dark (XBLA) not connecting to Live via backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark (XBLA) not connecting to Live via backwards compatibility: My Xbox One cannot connect to Xbox Live within Perfect Dark. I do not have this problem with any other games on my Xbox (whether it be a regular Xbox One game like GOW UE, Killer Instinct, etc.)...
  8. Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live: When trying to run Perfect Dark in backwards compatibility, my profile is logged in but I cannot connect to xbox live (despite being connected on Xbox one). I get error code 80151906, which the...
  9. Can't connect to Live after years of perfect service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Live after years of perfect service: Today I couldn't connect to Live. Did all the trouble shooting tips, nothing's changed. Stupidly deleted my gamer profile as well, which was one of the steps in the trouble shooter, now I can't...
  10. Perfect Internet Connection.. or so im told, but can't connect to xbox live. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Internet Connection.. or so im told, but can't connect to xbox live. PLEASE HELP: I am connected to my perfectly fine internet connection, yet I can't access anything online. When I test network connection, everything is fine yet I can't do anything with it. I've tried hard...