XBox Live PC Games won't show

Discus and support XBox Live PC Games won't show in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anybody had trouble with PC games showing on the XBox app on Windows when they've signed up for the XBox Live PC Pass? I'm only seeing Cloud Gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Davegeo_840, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Davegeo_840
    Davegeo_840 Guest

Has anybody had trouble with PC games showing on the XBox app on Windows when they've signed up for the XBox Live PC Pass? I'm only seeing Cloud Gaming and Community on the left hand side under my profile and even the Cloud Gaming option complains that I've not got a controller (I was hoping to use keyboard and mouse for some games), and seems to suggest I need the Ultimate pass in order to play any games - in which case what exactly does the PC Pass actually give me??

:)

Davegeo_840, Oct 5, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox games for pc

Not for console
  3. Davegeo_840 Win User

Like I've said a couple of times now, it's PC Games I am looking for, but instead I am only seeing cloud gaming which I don't want.
  4. ngocphi Win User

5. Davegeo_840 Win User

Yes I know - I said I'm running Windows and have bought the PC Game Pass, so the version is the correct one, but I'm not seeing any PC Games listed in the Windows app.

I should add that I'm running Windows via Parallels on a Mac, so technically not a PC (but will be seen by the app as a PC and this use case is supported)
  6. Davegeo_840 Win User

Can you elaborate on what you mean please? I don't understand what you're getting at.
Thema:

1. XBox Live PC Games won't show - Similar Threads - Live Games won't

2. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  3. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  4. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...
  5. My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games: I'm on Xbox one and I can't play portal 2 multiplayer because is says I don't have xbox live, however I purchased xbox live on the xbox one, I'm also using the same account I purchased Xbox Live...
  6. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...: About more than a week ago I was playing Minecraft multiplayer then after the latest update it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Then when...
  7. Playing Digital Copy of Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1, Xbox Live account won't open?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Digital Copy of Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1, Xbox Live account won't open?: My brother is trying to play the Xbox 360 Castle Crashers, and it loads, he gets to the menu, everything works fine, but then when he tries to play, it asks him to sign in with an Xbox 360...
  8. xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live: when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox s it doenst recognize that i am connected to live and wont download the profile. yes i have done all the recommendations from other posts and still...
  9. Game won't sync to XBox Live - AoE:DE - owned & updated since release.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game won't sync to XBox Live - AoE:DE - owned & updated since release.: When I start the game, I cannot open any of the menus. It just says: "Please wait another moment. We are not quite done syncing with Xbox Live". No matter how long I wait, it does not sync with...
  10. Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot: Since January I have Xbox Live Gold by means of a gift card and I have only 3 months, until today 3 free games have passed, of those 3 only the first game took, the other two do not start. I...