Xbox Live password not working on the console but works on my laptop

Discus and support Xbox Live password not working on the console but works on my laptop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. We just renewed our son's live and he is trying to sign in but we keep getting the 8015D002. But I am able to sign in via my laptop without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PretendExpert1, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Xbox Live password not working on the console but works on my laptop

Hello.

We just renewed our son's live and he is trying to sign in but we keep getting the 8015D002. But I am able to sign in via my laptop without errors. Any suggestions how to fix this?

Jennifer

:)

PretendExpert1, Jan 24, 2014
  2. PABLO xBHOYx
    PABLO xBHOYx Guest
    Invalid email or password

hello yes ive been putting in the correct symbols i even rest my password but it still doesnt work on the console but i have no problem signing into xbox live profile on laptop

PABLO xBHOYx, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Apache505HD
    Apache505HD Guest
    Xbox Live was working a few days ago now it's not

For some reason I can connect to my internet but can't connect to Xbox Live. I can connect my laptop, brothers laptop, my phone.... and so on you get the idea, everything works with internet but my Xbox One. I've tried doing the reset on my modem, that didn't
    work. Tried doing a restart on my console that didn't work. I've basically done everything you can do to make the problem work but it's not working. Anyone else having this problem?

Apache505HD, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Drakken Saer
    Drakken Saer Guest

Is your son unable to sign into the Xbox console, Xbox.com from a PC, or somewhere else? I see that you said you were able to sign into your account from your PC, is your son able to sign into account.live.com or account.xbox.com? Does your son have any
    other subscriptions? And finally, is there an error message included with the code?

Drakken Saer, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: