Xbox Live Parties

Discus and support Xbox Live Parties in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Something that needs fixed in Xbox Live parties is the fact when my friend in the party is playing a game mode and I start up the game. It would send... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Metroid Meister, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Xbox Live Parties

Something that needs fixed in Xbox Live parties is the fact when my friend in the party is playing a game mode and I start up the game. It would send me directly into the game in Battlefield 4. I would like it so you have a choice on what you want to do.
    Like my friend is playing air superiority I would start the game up and it would pull me into that game when I want to go to a conquest match. Another thing that need fixed is the party had 3 people in it and my friends were playing Ryse Son of Rome and when
    they tried to start the co op multiplayer it wouldn't let them start because the party had to many people in it. Sometimes people in the party may want to do there own thing while chatting with others.

:)

Metroid Meister, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Weird gamerpicture glitch?

whenever i join parties, the names in the xbox live parties lag too

Freshprincepapi, Jan 27, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Xbox Live Parties

Listed mia 510, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: