Xbox live parties laggy constant disconect from live, anyone else?

Discus and support Xbox live parties laggy constant disconect from live, anyone else? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting disconnected from live and the party and game chat is just laggy as hell. I can hear everyone fine but people say I am laggy. But this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WhippyCloud, Sep 20, 2014.

1. WhippyCloud
    WhippyCloud Guest

I keep getting disconnected from live and the party and game chat is just laggy as hell. I can hear everyone fine but people say I am laggy. But this never happens?? Anyone else experiencing difficulties?

:)

WhippyCloud, Sep 20, 2014
  2. My xbox live has been wierd since the update and now it wont let me in.

im going to list all the symptoms that have been hapaning to me lately.

disconected without warning, like internet is shut off.

test connection does not reconnect

test connection connects to network and internet, but not xbox live.

disconects me from parties that im in.

will not let ANYONE join a party I make

will only let me join about 1 out of 5 parties.

Games do not lag before they disconect

It would not let me on for 6 hours earlier, it just let me back on.

NONE of this happend until that last update

has anyone else had this problem, is there a fix to it.

someone help me out.

ACJCLIGHTNING, Sep 20, 2014
  3. badboydanny
    badboydanny Guest
    randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect

Randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect

badboydanny, Sep 20, 2014
  4. Smegsta Win User

Xbox Live December 6 Dashboard Update Delayed.

Is it just me or whilst wiating for this update is anyone else getting constant disconnections from Xbox Live. Alright maybe constant is a bit strong but 3 times in the last hour and 6 times today overall.

Am I alone ???
  5. John Dowding Win User

Xbox 360 Headphones/Mic

I ust third party wireless TB headset for game sound and have never been disconected from Live.
  6. DIGITAL MURDER5 Win User

disconected from xbox live

why constant disconects /random for months.
  7. GS LSU TIGERS Win User

I get disconnected from ea servers every 5 minutes

i tried that. i get kicked out of xbox live parties non stop and games. i get disconected from ea servers but my internet connection is good. i think somebody is hacking into my ip and booting me off somehow.
  8. zachburgess Win User

Xbox 360 downloads

You are right. When the content is about to finish it restarts from 0. And or just disconects from xbox live.
Thema:

1. Xbox live parties laggy constant disconect from live, anyone else? - Similar Threads - live parties laggy

2. Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app: Basically the title. Xbox live parties do not work on PC (Windows 11) the first time. I have to go in and reset those two apps in order for them to work. All my privacy settings are correct....
  3. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  4. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  6. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  7. Xbox live party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live party chat: Hey so my daughter can’t connect to an Xbox live party with others she can be in one by her self but when someone else joins it kicks her out NAT is open as well tried hard reset and looked in...
  8. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix?...
  9. Why can I not log into xbox live in shuffle party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not log into xbox live in shuffle party: I can not log into xbox live in shuffle party because when I do a error code. The error code is (-2147024883). 0cfcfba2-1d6f-4048-87f7-cf2e0380b339
  10. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...