Xbox live parental account forgotten password (terms of use issue) - HELP!

Discus and support Xbox live parental account forgotten password (terms of use issue) - HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey fellas, I've read a lot of the same problem on google, but not sure if anyone has found a solution to my particular issue. SO! Xbox live will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LouisCaputo, Jan 11, 2014.

1. LouisCaputo
    LouisCaputo Guest

Hey fellas,

I've read a lot of the same problem on google, but not sure if anyone has found a solution to my particular issue.

SO! Xbox live will prompt me to accept the terms of use but will need parental acceptance to clear it.

Problem - the 'parent' e-mail account can't be accessed because my brother (the parent) doesn't remember the password and can't get access to the account.

The security question is entered but deemed 'incorrect?', the back-up e-mail to the same account hasn't been used in years also so there's no way to recover a password.

(Yes we have tried filling out the document that microsoft looks over to see whether we have provided enough information to regain access to the account - and no, on multiple occasions there is not enough information).

So really, I'm stuck... unless there is another way of removing parental acceptance (because I am 18 now currently) that I don't know about, I just don't see how this account will be recoverable! I may add to this - I can't go to account settings and promote
    the account because I need xbox live to log in and do that.

Is there anything microsoft can do for me or has anyone figured a solution to this issue?

Much thanks,

:)

LouisCaputo, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Pettie444
    Pettie444 Guest
    Parental Controls

Hi there,

I need some urgent help with my Xbox Live account: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live because my account was originally set up with parental control and the parental account linked with my account has now been deactivated. Every time I try to login, I must
    accept the new terms and conditions, which requires parental approval and therefore, the username and password of the defunct account. Since the account is no longer in use and the password long forgotten, I have no way of connecting to Xbox Live. Please help!

Thank you,

Pettie444, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Terms of use

mum has forgotten her parental email password and when trying password recovery on xbox.com after putting in her email address it says her email is not a valid windows live ID account and therefore cannot get a new password so im stuck on the terms of use
    page, HELP!!!

coffeeblack2525, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: